• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your most prefered/favourite/ pokemon stat?

Whats your most prefered/favourite stat?

• Attack

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Defence

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Special Attack

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Special Defence

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Speed

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Huh....what the heck is pokemon?

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkyrie X

I prefer Sp. Attack and Attack...because I'm a sucker for offense. =P

;381;SD;380;

Where's HP? :(

My favorite Stats are both Defenses and Special Attack. I'm one that prefers lasting over sweeping. I'm also more fond of Special Pokémon than I'm of Physical Pokémon. It could be said that I kind of neglect Speed, even, because I have only one speedy Pokémon. The rest are mid-to-slow suckers. :D

I love to defend and to use Special Attacks. If there was HP, I'd vote that too. I like lastability, not hit and run. :p

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
Attack, Special Attack, and Speed. Get in there, get it done, get out. :D Of course, you need decent defenses just in case.

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Special Attack and Special Defense. :0!

Status
Not open for further replies.