• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your opinion on the Indigo League (OS league arc)?

Broseph08

Final battle was dumb af. Especially Squirtle being declared out. On the other hand, I did like Muk and Kingler getting glory. And Bellsprout became one of my fav Pokemon as a kid because of that one that knew kung fu and almost swept Ash's team. OS was so wacky man, I love it lol

PokemonKnight

#1 Sylveon Fan
Pros:

-Iconic moments: Krabby/Kingler turning the match around, Arcanine vs Pikachu, the Grass Field Fight climaxing in Muk versus Bellsprout, Charizard taking a nap.

-The plot payoff on how Ash lost. Yes, the BS with Sleep Powder and TR was ridiculous (seriously, these leagues don't have better security and protocol?), but having Ash lose because he never dealt with Charizard was genius. His luck ran out.

-Having Gary lose early. It was a neat twist to show how the league can be a crapshoot. Gary draws a tough opponent and loses while Ash and Ritchie gain favorable matchups.

Cons:

-Missed and fragmented battles: We missed out on seeing Pidgeotto at the league because of needless filler and TR antics.

-Ritchie himself. Lame character and I didn't really buy their bond. It was too quickly pushed. The manga version where their Charizards fight was much better of a climax.

-The Sleep Powder call

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I’m crying thinking about it
About that wonderful time in life
Would go back if I could . ;;

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I enjoyed this league! The battle against Jeanette is the most memorable one of the bunch. Kingler, Muk and Bulbasaur were the stars of this tournament! Too bad he never used two of those three again.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.