• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your Pokeproblem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Trying to breed a Flawless Yanmega... out of all the pokémon that I can get flawless, Yanma is the one theat is a pain

Hydreigon6507

Durant hordes. That horrible sound...

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
I have several Pokeproblems.
Anime related:
* Team Rocket not appearing in some episodes
* Brock not being a main character anymore
* Iris and Emolga (at least these 2 are gone now)
* 4Kids not doing the dub (I like the new VAs but I grew up with the older ones and was sad to see them leave)
* Episode titles not being derived from puns anymore

Game related:
* No Dark type gym
* Ridiculous/impossible trades on the GTS
* NPCs spamming sleep moves and ALWAYS hitting
* NPCs getting critical hits constantly
* Accuracy hax
* Quick Claw hax
* HM moves only being able to be forgotten by the move deleter
* The nickname censoring (just block nicknamed Pokemon from the GTS, they're already hidden on wi-fi anyway)
* Lack of end-game content in X and Y

I'm a really fussy person.

Spawty

Claimed Golduck!
Here's a few since the 6th gen was released:

Being unable to chain well unlike the 4th gen.
Lumoise's camera angles
Lack use of riding on pokemon/sky battles.
The impossible GTS trades
That the three legendary birds have to be encountered ten times before being caught.

Orithan

I think I will bite:
  • People hating on entire generations of pokemon without a legitimate reason to do so. Fyi. hating a region or just saying that they are all "unoriginal" are not valid reasons (if hating a region is valid, then I could argue that all Gen II pokemon sucked because I hated Johto).
  • People trying to shove x opinion, like that Gen II is the most innovative gen, down your throat as if it is a proven fact. Innovation is an arbitrary measure that people have differing opinions on, and therefore has no concrete measure.
  • GTS (Gen IV, V and perhaps VI) - Everybody asks for pokemon at either Level 100 or at illegitimate levels.
  • Gamefreak borking Wonder Trades by overlooking an oversight that enables bad eggs to be traded.
  • Pokemon Bank's late release. Why should I have to wait 2-3 months after release to be able to get my old pokemon onto X/Y?

Hydreigon6507

Trevenent hordes on route 20.

{shudders} Imagine a group of those sneaking up on you IRL?
I forgot about those... I have ran into a couple hordes of those.... O.O

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
I don't have enough shelf space for all of my Pokemon stuff. Boo. :(

Hydreigon6507

I don't have enough shelf space for all of my Pokemon stuff. Boo. :(

Perfectly understandable and relatable. I have to hide a bit of my excess merchandise in my closet from my brother because he messes with it.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
One thing that does bother me is that people in the 6th gen GTS seem to want nothing but Xerneus

Taylor516

I have been playing pokemon for 12 years, I have played every game, and yet, I have never once found a single shiny. My latest MM hunt for a shiny vulpix on X has now led me over 2,000 eggs with no luck yet, even with everyone seemingly having increased odds in Gen 6, I've found none -_-

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I have been playing pokemon for 12 years, I have played every game, and yet, I have never once found a single shiny. My latest MM hunt for a shiny vulpix on X has now led me over 2,000 eggs with no luck yet, even with everyone seemingly having increased odds in Gen 6, I've found none -_-

I could give you one or you can do chain fishing... I already have 5 in X

On topic... Not able to get a skill link Cloyster in the GTS, I keep getting overcoat

Blackthorn V

My poke'problem? I have quite a few...

I hate the fact that I can't catch one poke'mon in a horde before making all the others faint.
I hate the way the Friend Safari was implemented. It's pretty annoying having to add people just to catch extra poke'mon, but then that particular friend has to be online at the same time as you when you want to catch the third poke they have.
I hate how easy the Elite Four were. None of them even had six Poke'mon! Only Diantha did!
I hate how on the PSS screen "ads" keeping popping up. If I want to check the GTS, I'll check it on my own time! lol!

...and those are just a few of my poke'problems. :p

Fruitt

SHARKEISHA
There are 3 things I hate most of all.

1. No Dark type gym. Can you imagine how awesome a dark type gym would be? It would be dark and stuff it would be awesome
2. Encore. Encore is the most annoying move in existence. I'm in the Battle Maison or something, and I use Swords Dance one time and this stupid Emolga or Infernape uses Encore and then I'm locked into it, and when it's finally over, it just uses Encore again.
3. GTS. All these people want all these ridiculous pokemon. I get on there searching for an Azurill, and these people want like a level 100 Xerneas for a level 1 Azurill. Wtf?

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Im sure that these are problems that some people have...

Falling asleep with the game on and the battery dies causing you to start over on breeding/training your pokes

Unable to breed 4-5 iv Pokémon

Being able to breed 4-5 iv Pokémon but they are not the nature that you wanted that Pokémon to be

Status
Not open for further replies.