• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your Pokeproblem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Given the majority of response are one liners instead of actual discussion, this'll also go off to Pokepolls.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
So I had both threads mixed up? XD
Anyways, I ran out of pokeballs when trying to catch a ledgendary
The legendary pokémon keeps draining me of my balls (that didn't sound right)
I forgot to save after catching one
Samurott is not a water/fighting or water/steel
Cave pokémon have been mentioned already
Ferrothorn, Whimsicott, Amoongus, and sometimes Gliscor can be really annoying

Adaptable Porygon-Z

I have a problem with taunt, but that is because I never predict it... I also have a problem with certain pokémon not getting evolutions -ahem- Jynx..

SlowPokeBroKing

Future Gym Leader
That everyone cries about Jynx on a daily basis.
That I don't understand what Froslass is.
That GF thinks making a Pokemon bigger (Muk, Tangrowth) counts as evolving.
That everyone thinks Diglett has no arms or legs and that it's permanently stuck in the ground.
That there are only like 5 non-white characters in the main series games.
That certain Pokemon's translated names (Mr. Mime, Seel, Muk, Golem) are just English words.
That Foongus and Amoongus exist and why they exist and that they are named after a stupid mushroom pun.
That Pokemon with other than distinct animal gender differences (Tauros, Vespiquen) have gender ratios of anything besides 50/50.
That the Kami trio looks like a group of ugly old men triplets even in their Therian formes.
That thing on Drayden's face.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
So I had both threads mixed up? XD
Anyways, I ran out of pokeballs when trying to catch a ledgendary
The legendary pokémon keeps draining me of my balls (that didn't sound right)
I forgot to save after catching one
Samurott is not a water/fighting or water/steel
Cave pokémon have been mentioned already
Ferrothorn, Whimsicott, Amoongus, and sometimes Gliscor can be really annoying

dude, that joke is funny, but i was trying to catch a moltres 2 days straight. i said skrew it and defeated it, because i had a lv.63 charizard

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Had my save file on emerald erased by my cousin...man I was pissed, I had a shiny electrode!
The fact that a friend of mine made a list of the size of a pokemon's...genitals
The fact that they're hardly any police and you have to do ALMOST everything yourself.
Again, you have to do EVERYTHING yourself for EVERYONE!

Howie Cheeto

Had my save file on emerald erased by my cousin...man I was pissed, I had a shiny electrode!
The fact that a friend of mine made a list of the size of a pokemon's...genitals
The fact that they're hardly any police and you have to do ALMOST everything yourself.
Again, you have to do EVERYTHING yourself for EVERYONE!

Where is Officer Jenny in the games when they need her, anyways?

-Evolving a Pokémon at that exact level because you swear that's when it's evolution learns an exclusive move, only to check back and realize you missed it by a couple levels. Thanks to Gen V for making Heart Scales easier to come by.

TanBun

I'm back :3
We've all had some frustrating moments in the game and anime, and some things about pokémon that just bother us for no reason. So I'll ask, what's your pokeproblem? I'll start.

-Whitney's Miltank destroyed me and my team for 5 battles straight in pokémon gold.
I had totally NO problem with her. I lost the first time though, because i liked her Miltank and didn't want to kill it

My game crashed 3 times and i had to do a total start-over

I imported all my pokemon and they were level 1. I lost much time leveling them and i have 93 hours of playtime now and didn't even beat the e4 yet on platinum

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Had my dragonair try to weaken entei in heart gold with aqua tail. Got a critical hit and killed him.
Didn't save after Dragon's Hole and gotta get my badge all over again

FrozenPhoenix96

LU's Guildmaster!
In Pokemon Black 2, Elesa keeps using Volt Switch in my disadvantage.
After a while I took a grass Pokemon with me, to use when I predict a Volt Switch, because electric is weak/'not very effective' against grass.
So I switched to that grass Pokemon, but then she doesn't use Volt Switch, she used Flame Charge with her Zebstrika, in the same turn I switched....
And killed my grass Pokemon, and after that she was spamming Volt Switch again to kill my other Pokemons.
I finally beat her after about 7 attempts... XD

ECM

That everyone cries about Jynx on a daily basis.
That I don't understand what Froslass is.
That GF thinks making a Pokemon bigger (Muk, Tangrowth) counts as evolving.
That everyone thinks Diglett has no arms or legs and that it's permanently stuck in the ground.
That there are only like 5 non-white characters in the main series games.
That certain Pokemon's translated names (Mr. Mime, Seel, Muk, Golem) are just English words.
That Foongus and Amoongus exist and why they exist and that they are named after a stupid mushroom pun.
That Pokemon with other than distinct animal gender differences (Tauros, Vespiquen) have gender ratios of anything besides 50/50.
That the Kami trio looks like a group of ugly old men triplets even in their Therian formes.
That thing on Drayden's face.

Jynx deserves more credit than it gets.
GF created Pokémon. They decide what counts as evolving, not the fans.
People think Diglet has no arms or legs because they've never been seen (and many haven't played Mystery Dungeon)
Foongus and Amoongus aren't the only Pokémon with their names being a pun. There are many, many, many more.
Tauros is a bull. All bulls are male. Vespiquen is a queen bee. All queen bees are female.
That thing on Draydens face is most likely something they call a "beard"

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
That bloody miltank of whitney's always gets on my nerves. Why, I keep resisting the urge to trade my starter to another game of the same version to level it up there and then return to my game, but I still managed to break through.

SlowPokeBroKing

Future Gym Leader
Jynx deserves more credit than it gets.
GF created Pokémon. They decide what counts as evolving, not the fans.
People think Diglet has no arms or legs because they've never been seen (and many haven't played Mystery Dungeon)
Foongus and Amoongus aren't the only Pokémon with their names being a pun. There are many, many, many more.
Tauros is a bull. All bulls are male. Vespiquen is a queen bee. All queen bees are female.
That thing on Draydens face is most likely something they call a "beard"
Wow. So you misunderstood half of what I said.
I know why people complain about Diglett, it's just annoying. Let's all talk about Ash's age or how the protagonist never pisses blah blah blah. Logic.
I clearly stated that Tauros and Vespiquen had distinct gender differences, therefore their gender ratios make sense. Most other Pokemon don't.
Thanks for the beard comment, smartass. I understand it's supposed to be a beard. I just don't understand why they designed it so poorly. When's the last time your beard grew upwards and covered your mouth?

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
-Not having a certain attack hit when I need it
-Getting haxed to hell every 2 turns by an opponent

ECM

Wow. So you misunderstood half of what I said.
I know why people complain about Diglett, it's just annoying. Let's all talk about Ash's age or how the protagonist never pisses blah blah blah. Logic.
I clearly stated that Tauros and Vespiquen had distinct gender differences, therefore their gender ratios make sense. Most other Pokemon don't.
Thanks for the beard comment, smartass. I understand it's supposed to be a beard. I just don't understand why they designed it so poorly. When's the last time your beard grew upwards and covered your mouth?

When's the last time you saw someone with naturally green or blue hair? I misunderstood the gender thing though, my bad. It's all in good fun bro, don't get mad.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
getting my emerald file erased when all i needed to complete the n.dex were mew, celebi, zangoose, jirachi, and deoxys.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Rage quitters...Really, either forfeit or take the loss like a man. Don't go pissing off more people because youre a sore loser
Getting worthless pokémon from an egg in GTS negotiations

My problems with the franchise are Team Rocket in the anime, and the lack of a Dark-type Gym in the games (the latter is something I hope is corrected in X and Y).

Word.

Team rocket are pointless an it just annoys me whenever they pop up as it just halts the story line. Really boils my wee wee when they just pop up mid battle and steal both pokemon. Complete and utter dicks.

HetaOni

Chesaught
That we have the most ungreatful fandom EVER. -_-

*Years ago*
They should make a main Pokemon game in 3D!
*January 8, 2013*
OMG THIS ****ING SUCKS WHY DID THEY MAKE IT IN 3D?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.