• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your Pokeproblem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ysmr97

I love Pokemon thats my Pokeproblem, and yeah I like Grimer and Muk thats my Pokeproblem, If findin a shiny Spheal is your Pokeproblem, bring your team to my gym maybe we can solve em.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
That we have the most ungreatful fandom EVER. -_-

*Years ago*
They should make a main Pokemon game in 3D!
*January 8, 2013*
OMG THIS ****ING SUCKS WHY DID THEY MAKE IT IN 3D?!?!?!?!
Lol, that's so true! Wth is wrong with these people...
Technically, Coliseum is the first 3d game for pokémon

Also. my poképroblem are genwunners. Really, 1st gen isn't the greatest people. That would either go to Gen IV, V, or II

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
This recently happened...
Not having enough money to buy items
Being put to sleep and not having any full heals or awakenings while trying to complete the Trick Master's house

fitzy909

Just another guy
whenever i almost complete a cave area i lose or need to heal very badly. Cave areas like chargestone cave, mt.coronet and so on. i also hate it when i get stumped about where to go next in the cave. I remember spending a week trying to find out where to go when all i had to do was go to canalave city.

Coileach

Currently I have a poképroblem that is really getting on my nerves:
For the last two weeks i have went on the dreamworld nearly everyday (something i find long and boring) in the hopes of finding a DWF swinub, I haven't found any swinub yet male or female :( I'm starting to think they're not even there.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Not having anything faster than a technician breloom, death by bullet seed
Not many people are using the pokémon that they personally like (like in my sig, but they're good. really)
Cinccino...nuff said

Ditto B1tch

My Pokeproblem is that after defeating Elite Four I generally don't play the game as much as I was playing before reaching the Elite Four.

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
My PokeProblems:

-Shiny Pokemon in the Battle Pike
-People complaining about Genwunners when there aren't that many in reality (at least there are more haters on them than the actual population of 'genwunners')
-Outrageous GTS offers/wants. I want a Kyurem lvl 9 and under for this Magikarp! :/
-When there isn't a lot to do after beating the Pokemon league...I'm looking at you Black and White, but Black and White 2 had some cool things to keep you going afterwards
-The concept of Dreamworld pokemon. Do I like the abilities? Most of the time they're pretty good. Do I like the concept of obtaining them? No. Not in the game or on the Internet
-Fickle fanbase (I can't believe they didn't make Black and White for the 3DS! Nintendo is totally killing their fanbase....."X&Y are announced" Holy freakin Miltanks, I can't believe Nintendo would totally out their fanbase like that! They're pratically forcing you to buy a 3DS!!1!)

Also just a pokeproblem of mine, I'm not trying to out anyone or make anyone mad when I say this: Trade Shops and RNG. I feel that with RNG being as exploited as it is, it takes all the fun and excitement of getting it done yourself. Instead we have some, not all, tradeshops that seem to exploit other people for their rarer treasures (Rare events etc.) just because they can get any pokemon they want with RNG.

Those are just my PokeProblems, I feel bad for complaining about so many things XD I guess it's just a personal preference with some of the things, but I do really hope that X and Y fix the GTS problem

Pyrotechnet

Aviator Guy
The fire/fighting starter for 3 generations straight was kind of ridiculous. Especially, for me, in gen 5 when Serperior was pure Grass and Samurott was pure Water. I would have had no problem accepting Emboar as a pure Fire type. 4th Gen I actually understood, because all of the starters secondary types gave them advantage over the Starter that had the type advantage.

Why running shoes are even a thing anymore. I think it's pretty overwhelmingly obvious they're necessary and useful. Why not *** press B to walk, or something of such nature?

The dreamworld. Maybe some people like it, but I can't for the life of me access it and make it work, nor do I have consistent access to it when I do finally make it work. I think it's just a bit, much for what was originally just a fun handheld adventure to share with friends. I'm all for making a community out of the world, but really guys?

Chrosion

#1 waifu
-The Electrode in Black Tower with their Swagger. UNFRIKKIN'BELIEVABLE.
-How people ask for Lvl. 5 or less Zekrom and Reshiram on the GTS.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
You are right about the ungrateful fandom, I mean, in some cases they're worse than some COD and Sonic fans. But anyways...
-You can't pick genders if you have PMD Gates to Infinity
-My attacks miss most of the time if I attack diagonally
-Got ganged up by a petilil who kept spamming sleep powder while a freakin Bagon kill me off
-The removal of the slots and replaced with Voltorb Flip (Arceus I hate it!)

Macklin

Cobalion's Champion
Whitney's Miltank is the reason I refuse to attempt the Nuzlocke challenge.

Also I know this seems weird or small but I wish they had a "retrieve all items" function for the storage boxes.

Bariokie

rock dog
My biggest problem is that I uave won only 1 time at online wi-fi.
And I trained ky pokemon a lot and every time I have 3 or 4 pokemon and the opponent 1
And then... They rage quit... JUST WHY!!!
And it also is kind of weird that when your ds's battery is dead and you open the ds again and play pokemon.
The women says: you can't play online for 1 hour bla bla blaa
So I'm like .. Whatever :|
Then I talk to the lady and I can just battle? o_O

I guess that also happens at rage quiters...
GANEFREAK Just when the other one turns of the 3ds/ds/dsi just let them lose and give the other a point

IS IT THAT HARD?

The Head Honchkrow

Not exactly a "Poképroblem" (more of a Poképetpeeve), but seriously, what is the point in Max Potions?!
I don't think I've ever actually bought them, seeing Hyper Potion does the trick just as well (and cheaper too) and at the point where they could be useful, you can buy Full Restores for only $500 more anyway!

~The Head Honchkrow~

FallBird

All you folks talking about rage quitters, I kind of have that situation, not because I'm rage quitting, but because my wifi can't handle a single battle. o_o I don't care as much when I'm losing, but there have been some battles I'm about *this* close to winning, and then I see my little signal thing go red and then... UGHH. It kills me that I have this team I've worked so hard on and I can't even win one battle because of my stupid wifi!

Also, like everyone else has said, the GTS. My wifi can stay on long enough for me to use that one. I tried just meeting people's trade requests, but that doesn't seem to work because of all the impossible requests, so I just bred an army of Spiritomb and ask for whatever I need. One thing that really bothers me about GTS though, you can only trade for a pokemon if you've seen it. That really doesn't help! At all!

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Mine has been going on for a while. People bashing or making fun of you for using/liking a certain pokémon, yet they don't have the kahones to prove what they state in battling you

Another one is one thing..."A wild Golbat appeared! Go Shedinja! (Can't escape), Golbat use Mean Look! Golbat use Wing Attack! Shedinja fainted...-_-

Status
Not open for further replies.