• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your Pokeproblem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninfia-Fan

Zubat.....(And Ratata.)
I hate those guys! They pop up after you've barely walked 10 steps and don't offer good exp. They seem to be somewhat pointless.
Though I must admit, Crobat was a good evolution for Zubat.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Getting hax'd to hell every single turn for whatever reason. Dealt with that ever since I joined PS

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Haha good point, I hate most of the offers made in the GTS too.

The GTS will be in 6th gen, I just hope someone will fix the LVL 9/UNDER LEGENDATY CRAP!

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I would give those people the lvl 9 and under lengendaries, only so that I could shove the hacks they want up their asses!

Already tried that, but the gts know when a poke is hacked or an "illegal hack" so no...it doesn't work

Maedar

Banned
One annoying problem I used to have were the Durant on Victory Road. These things were tough, and fast, so running from them didn't work; if you're just trying to reach the Plateau, you can use Repels, but they get annoying if you're hunting Pokémon.

Eventually, I just put a Fire Type in the lead when I did that, and it helped a little.

*~Silver*~

I'm sorry, but am I the only person who didn't think that N was the best person in the world?

Whatever, man... I'm just saying now that before N Pokemon wasn't very deep outside of the anime. It was just, get your gym badges, catch your Pokemon, and defeat the generic evil team. It wasn't until N that the games got super deep. His whole back story forced you to rethink the entire point of Pokemon with his "not liking the idea of forcing friends to fight". It was interesting, to say the least. I found it entertaining, and N is probably my favorite character in all of Pokemon media for it.

Of course, you don't have to agree, but it really and truly is N, along with the awesome starters, that made the fifth gen so great for me.

Maedar

Banned
I dunno, my opinion of N was kind of mixed. On one hand, I did think he had some good ideas... But on the other hand... Well, he wasn't very bright. You know, trusting Ghestis the whole time (a guy who pretty much had "evil" written all over him, IMOHO, I mean, seriously) and not even seeing the obvious hypocrisy that was present in the rest of his organization...

Okay, fine, the guy was downright stupid and couldn't see the forest for the trees. But he still had some admirable ideas.

Gampi

ガンピ
The breeding system.
You have to leave your Pokémon at the Day-Care Centre, and then every so often run back there to collect an egg. But it just becomes really annoying when breeding for egg moves (such as Mach Punch or Sucker Punch), since most of the time you're going to be putting Level 1 Pokémon in the Day Care and because of how it works the egg move can be overwritten, which forces you to start all over again. Also I still find IV breeding to be really annoying.

Maedar

Banned
The breeding system.
You have to leave your Pokémon at the Day-Care Centre, and then every so often run back there to collect an egg. But it just becomes really annoying when breeding for egg moves (such as Mach Punch or Sucker Punch), since most of the time you're going to be putting Level 1 Pokémon in the Day Care and because of how it works the egg move can be overwritten, which forces you to start all over again. Also I still find IV breeding to be really annoying.

Uh, I just tend to leave my Pokémon there, and then ride my bike up and down the road in front of the place until the guy calls to me. Takes about five minutes at most.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
People whining about Honedge, it looks pretty sharp ;)

And in-game, mostly about how brutal the rental choices are against me in the second roudn of Battle Factory in HGSS

*~Silver*~

People whining about Honedge, it looks pretty sharp ;)

And in-game, mostly about how brutal the rental choices are against me in the second roudn of Battle Factory in HGSS

Honedge looks awesome. He has a great typing that hasn't been used before. I bet seeing him in battle taking his sheathe off will be really cool. I think the reason people whine about it is because it's an inanimate object Pokemon. It seems like those get a lot of hate.

Either way, it's a sword. It's cool.

I dunno, my opinion of N was kind of mixed. On one hand, I did think he had some good ideas... But on the other hand... Well, he wasn't very bright. You know, trusting Ghestis the whole time (a guy who pretty much had "evil" written all over him, IMOHO, I mean, seriously) and not even seeing the obvious hypocrisy that was present in the rest of his organization...

Okay, fine, the guy was downright stupid and couldn't see the forest for the trees. But he still had some admirable ideas.

He was an orphaned kid alone in the woods. Ghetsis came along saying that he was N's father! What did you expect the kid to do? This is Pokemon we're talking about. "Stranger danger" is a foreign concept to them.

Last edited:

Wolfram74

Shiny Feebas
Nintendo needs to give out event Pokemon for level 9 & under Zekrom/Reshiram like they did for Giratina/Palkia/Dialga. GTS will get quite a bit of traffic for the first few days.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Nintendo needs to give out event Pokemon for level 9 & under Zekrom/Reshiram like they did for Giratina/Palkia/Dialga. GTS will get quite a bit of traffic for the first few days.

I think you forgot something. Event pokémon cannot be traded

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Which is annoying because of what great trade material they'd be.

Instead of limiting the trades to 7 people, they should have an entire list of all the pokémon to trade. Or a list for the pokémon you want to trade away

Status
Not open for further replies.