• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your Pokeproblem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
Encountering Pokemon with Poison Point and Static makes my day bad cause most of the moves of my team were making contact. Also, Sap Sipper cause it always absorb my Serperior's Grass-type attacks.

rares4

The new pokemon series, i just think theyțre trying too hard to come up with new pokemon

Pokemon i am trying to catch(mostly legendaries) fainting themselves due to recoil.

Crimson_Blazer

Pokemon walking in place when they follow you really irritates me in SS and HG, i know its mandatory for flying pokes to be flapping all the time or they'd be on the ground, but my typhlosion looks like its Mj doin a moonwalk or something, very trivial but it irks me none-the-less

Bleu

Shiny Catcher!
Impossible GTS trades and the fact that even with a status condition and 1 hp, the Regis like making my inventory eat over 120 Ultra Balls in Sapphire.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
My 3rd pokémon fainted in Emerald in the double battle with Steven vs. Team Magma, I "Whited out" after that

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
When you dont rack up as much BP as the Super trains as you would in the Regular trains >.<

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
When you dont rack up as much BP as the Super trains as you would in the Regular trains >.<

Go to the PWT. And of course it offers less, it's a more easier challenge meaning less rewards to rack up.

As for the GTS thing, I think its to clone there Pokemon so it's not traded.

mew661

Crush the Oppression
my shiny pokemon always finds it ways out of my game (such as losing my game,or some how become hacked) :(
that fact you need wifi to get all the pokemon and my wifi not working -_-

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Attacking a pokémon with a super effective move with max ev's/iv's, and the attack doesn't do crap

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Impossible GTS trades and the fact that even with a status condition and 1 hp, the Regis like making my inventory eat over 120 Ultra Balls in Sapphire.

I totally agree with you there. I hate it when people ask for legendaries or level 100 Pokemon or something really rare in exchange for something really common (i.e. they want your Spiritomb for their Gothita). It's why whenever I want to do a GTS trade, I offer up the Pokemon myself rather than look at what offers are already out there.

Other Pokeproblems I have:
- I see a shaking patch of grass. Ooh, an Audino! Gah, it's an Emolga instead.
- I see a shaking patch of grass. Ooh, an Audino! I'll use a Pokemon I'm having a really hard time training. What, my Pokemon fainted against it? There goes lots of potential XP gained...
- Stupid wild Zebstrikas who use Pursuit on the Pokemon I'm trying to switch out and protect. (Especially if said Pokemon is Ghost or Psychic-type.)
- The Castelia Sewers contain predominantly Zubat and Rattata--why'd they have to bring that much-loathed Pokemon combo back?
- Playing the older Pokemon games again and having to choose carefully who to use a TM on. The fifth generation has spoiled me with its unlimited-use TM's.
- I accidentally KO the Pokemon I'm trying to catch with a critical hit (happened to me with a Castform in Black 2)
- The Pokemon I'm trying to catch uses Roar, Whirlwind, Teleport, Memento, Selfdestruct, etc. (happened to me with a shiny Lairon)
- Trainers in Black 2 challenge me to triple/rotation battles when I'm totally not prepared for them
- I don't have enough evolution stones to evolve all the Pokemon I want to (happening to me with Dusk Stones in Black 2)
- The antique shop in Join Avenue sells me their fiftieth Hard Stone
- I can't sell more than one item at a time to item maniacs (took me forever to sell those 50 Honeys to the food maniac in Black 2)
- No daycare available before beating the champion in Black 2/White 2

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Trying to catch the Mesprit, Cresselia, and the bird trio in Platinum. Only for them to run away or kill themselves after all that time hunting them

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Having no repels. There is almost nothing as annoying as going through a long and boring cave having to run into random Pokemon every other step.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
i dont mind the pokemon, but i hate being in a cave without escape ropes or dig, and my pokemon are thrashed

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I feel your pain

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Lets see...
1: Hitting yourself with confusion EVERY turn.
2: The game freezing after catching a Pokémon after trying to get it for hours.
3: (As overtalked as it is) Impossible GTS trades. Why do people even WANT a Lv 1 Zekrom anyway?
4: Missing every move after just one sand-attack
5: (I already said it but...)A pokemon self-destructing when you're trying to catch it. (Curse you, shiny geodude)

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
I had that happen to me. Dumb shiny geodude would rather die than be caught.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
When trainers switch pokemon like 5 times :mad:

I am guilty of that at times.
When somebody rage quits and you don't get the win.
Banning Chotot, I mean, why not ban or mute chatter if it's such a big problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.