• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats your RAREST Card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Latios

<Rock...My Favourite
My Rarest Card would be my Rockets Persian EX! 116/115
Its Real! Wanna know how i got it...a lady just gave in to me for free while i was buying a booster pack

Last edited:

Dark_style

Washu's Lover
Anchient mew.

Cipher_Admin

Creepy Coney Man :)
My Rarest cards are:

Sceptile ex (Crystal Guardians) I have 2 of them
Groudon* (Delta Species)
Kyogre* (Delta Species)

My rarest card would have to be Delcatty EX (Crystal Guardians), but my most treasured card would have to be my Sceptile (Ruby and Sapphire)

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Movie promo Pikachu autographed by Ikue Ohtani.

Mario Man

M'kay.
Mew*

Got it at Pre-Release

If you were at the Time Warp Pre-Release hearing some kid screaming I GOT MEW*! That was me.

squirtleboy12

christian 4ever
i got lots of rare cards

1 deoxys ex
1 mew
1 latias....an attack tht does 100 damage
1 attack mode deoxys
etc........i have like 30 cards....that are special

Slayer

Life's a Beach.
I have the origanal mew,celebi and the prerelese of arodactile and mewtwo and all are mint condition

Not sure, but my new rarest cards are from 2 packs of Dragon Frontiers, I got Dragonite EX and Tyranitar EX

My rarest card has to be Kyogre * (shiny version). Even though I don't really use it, it is still the only card I have that I won't trade away.

mr.lucario

my ancteint mew im so lucky i have it ( i found it on the ground)

Pokemaniacneo

I don't have much rare cards, I guess my rarest might be Altaria EX from DF but I have shinies from the base set but not sure. -ish sucha n00b- xD

Emerald 2006

My rarest are Probably

Rocket's Entei ex
Ancient mew
or Regirock * from EX LegendMakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.