• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats your RAREST Card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekyle07

« Awesome Growlithe!
Well, I have the holo-foil original first set Charizard, My mint Ancient Mew from the first movie, Infernape Lv.X, Empoleon Lv.X (that I traded with my brother), and my Regice Ex.

i never bought any of the new one's but i have to say my mew promo card

Typo

been a while
Lets see, Ancient Mew, Charizard EX, Shiny Latias, Groundon ex, Kyogre EX, Japanese Mismagius, All holo

Grovesx

Thats hot, babes?.
I know theres tons of cards now, but mines from ages ago.

Its a Shiny Raichu which is 53/52 in its set, I think its Rare, probably not D:

Moloc

holo-foil edition 1 lugia

marktheshark

my rarest cards are the Ancient Mew card that i got at a Movie Theatre in 2000 , Lugia EX, An Entei i also got at a movie theatre, and an Alakazam i got from the Base Set

i even have alot of old japanese cards and a Persian in a different language other than English or Japanese

and last but not least i have a Promotional Pikachu and a Promotional Dragonite i both got at a movie theatre from way back in like 1999

Last edited:

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
aggron ex,ho-oh from unseen legends that has the words "unseen legends" in the corner of the picture,and lucario with the shiny background

Deputy55

RK9 Unit
I don't really know which one is rare but I do have a lot of Kanto and early Johto cards that all holographic with some being Rocket, Gym Leader's, Pre-releases, and even Japanese cards. I guess, though, that it would have to be Ancient Mew is my rarest.

mystkmastkal

i have a ton of promo cars like...

nintendo power- Ho-oh rapidash groudon ex kyogre ex

first movie- pikachu and electabuzz

forest pikachu (pikachu with alot of leaves behind him)

E3- pikachu

Wizards magazine- pikachu

i have 4 pika's!

Putuk

BOILING LAVA!
Have a lot of holos...
and some promos (i think...)

Had more before my cat used the cardbox as a toilet... <_<

shiny manafi

Sea Prince
My Darkrai Lv. X

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
My rarest?

Mew ex
Entei *
Frech Weedle
Shining Celebi
Shining Magikarp
Shining Gyrados
JAPANESE MUNCHLAX (Gonbe) Found in a pack of EX Legdend Maker 0.o
Rockets Persian ex
Japanese Azelf (Agnome) found in the SAME PACK as Munchlax (Gonbe)

booger_face

PokeChef
Mine?

Either that Colorless Lugia from one of the Neo sets (the one with Elemental Blast), or my Shining Kabutops (another Neo set). Plus, I have a Base Set Charizard holofoil.

Praetor

Psephophthalmus artu
1st edition holo shadowless charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.