• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats your RAREST Card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Blastoise

i have a shiny charizard,exblaziken,ex gardevoir,ex altaria,ex ragice,ex latios..

BAM

Not the finger!!!
I got a rockets Snorlax Ex, Macarago Ex, and my most prized card is a shiny Celebi from a LONG time ago. Oh I forgot my Latias Ex I bought from some kid for 3 bucks! And this is wierd but I got a reverse holo and a regular holo Groudon in the SAME PACK.

May_65

<--Mewtwo Rockz!
MY RARES

-Lugia ex

-Suicune(the old one)

-Celebi

-Mewtwo

- Also have Regice star.

-Gyarados Star though, I lost it T_T.

-Delta speicie Rayquaza stamped w/ EX Delta speicies logo

-Dark Houndoom

-Dark Tyrannitar

rescue_team_rocket

Pika, that's right!
Ehehe, probably my Japanes Buoysel card. It isn't very rare, it's just I don't have any other really rare cards other than Shiny Mew from Dragon Frontiers.

rescue_team_rocket

Pika, that's right!
Dekimashita! I found all my shiny cards (all buried in the boxes), including a holo Base Set Gyarados! (Is it rare?) Now what...

Annhialator Zero

killkillkillkillkill
My rarest card is probably my holo Sceptile from EX R/S, my 4 Jungle Scythers ot my HL Heracross, Sceptile is my favourite though

Wild Cherry

Magma Commander
Two Tyranitars (Don't know which, but their holo).

5 Gyrados, yes, wierd, all different and all holo.

And er. All 3 base set Starter finals.

G-Blastoise

i got in 2 booster packs 2 tyranitar ex and kingdra ex....

G-Blastoise

^ i have a celebi ex too....one of my friend gave it to me..

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
i don't know how rare these cards are but i think they are
Ancient mew 2 my brother got one too it's not really rare its not its just that is not made anymore
carizard base set 2 my brother for his birthday with emerald damn these cards are rare don't mess with dum they'll kill yu

Emeralda

plays with spoons
My three pre-release Jumbos from Aquapolis.

Entei, Suicine and Scizor.

Don't like them apart from to look at though.

They were on the counter at Hamley's when I was buying cards, and he said 'just take them.' So I did.

Also, a few more... not that great though.

Shining Mewtwo, Shining Gyarados (2), Shining Magikarp (wow... the waste), Japanese Charizard with alt. picture, promo Entei in Japanese, Chansey ex, Aerodactyl ex, Base Set Charizard (2). Loads of promos... Pokémon Tower, Computer Error, Machamp, Pikachu (multitude), Misdreamvus etc. Erm... Prerelease Misty's Seadra... yeah, not that many rare ones.

Last edited:

G-Blastoise

^hey... i have it too...isnt it awsome???i gought 3 booster packs and i gought dragonait ex....its so cool/./

bubbles the cat

don't hurt bubbles!!
1st edition Charizard, holo, mint condition, not fake. Valued at $250 dollars in american money. My next rarestcard is The mew card you get when you see the 2nd pokemon movie in theaters.

Last edited:

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
1st edition Charizard, holo, mint condition, not fake. Valued at $250 dollars in american money. My next rarestcard is The mew card you get when you see the 2nd pokemon movie in theaters.

That Charizard isn't woth nearly that much. My local card shop has 3 for sale for $50. Evan ebay only sells them for $50-$100. I have 2 of them and no-one wants them.(I got them a few days after they came out)

On-topic: My rarest card is a Japanese card called "Victory orb", There were only 56 of them made.

Emeralda

plays with spoons
and 'that Mew you get' is valued at almost nothing.

I was talking to a friend on MSN about it, and she buys them for 50p then trades them with gullible people.

Status
Not open for further replies.