• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats your RAREST Card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Blastoise

i think that my shiny Venasaur ex is my rarest cos it was going for quite alot of money on eBay

u mean that u have a shiny and a ex in a card????i dont think so...

Kyaku

. . .
Holo Charmander from the Dragon set. Super rare, number 98/97.

Holo Venusaur from the base set.

Holo Blastosie from the base set.

Promo Pikachu, from the Second movie's DVD.

Rocket's Persian EX.

Holo Nintales from the base set.

Holo Machamp from the base set.

Holo Japanese Chansey from the base set.

Dark Gyarados stammped "PRERELEASE"

Ampharos EX

Promo Entei from a movie or something.

Promo Suicune from the Fourth movie's DVD.

Promo Latias and Latios from the DVD.

Promo Jirachi from the DVD.

Not sure if some are really all that rare.

Raikou77

I have a Ho-oh that's 1st edition and holo(2 of them actually), not sure if that's considered rare anymore.

rescue_team_rocket

Pika, that's right!
I just found my Birthday Pikachu! *screams in joy* That's GOT to be my rarest card.

scissorX

I don't play/collect anymore but these are my rarest (I think not too sure how rare they will be anymore, please let me know!)..

Ancient Mew, Neo Ho-Oh, Rockets Zapdos, Japanese Dark Raichu, Japanese Giovannis Gyarados, Japanese Feraligatr, all Southern Islands, 1st edition Scizor. Then all the Base Set, and pretty much every complete set up to Gym Challenge., plus lots of random Neo/Gym holos.

LPJ

My rarest TCG card is... A Registeel EX

Dragetre

dur-ahh-get-urr
Meh, I don't collect the cards but I have an original Holographic Charizard card from the Base Set; plus a bunch of other cards from the original sets too.
-DT

NaterTater

Smeargle Trainer
I have a holographic promo cool porygon in a see through wrapper that's never been opened. How much do you think it's worth?

erm... ;151; 'star' 'delta' dragon frontiers ?

G-Blastoise

well......i yesterday took a booster pack and i have now latias ex...thats my luck...

G-Blastoise

do u have shiny alakazam?????u lucky....i am luckier...haha...i have shiny charizard

~*DarkAbsol*~

run, i'll attack~~*
lets see...
holo charizard -base set
holo venusaur-base set
jirachi ex
ancient mew
holo promo entei
shiny holo mudkip
shiny holo celebi
politoad ex
vaporeon ex
^_^ yay...

Emeralda

plays with spoons
I got Mew ex and Jirachi ex yesterday. Which is nice.

Rugia Thunder

Biohazard!
Holo Shiny Gyradose ^^ I love this card, i've been offered lots of things to trade it, but I can part from it, it's the first holo I ever got, and the art just owns <3

Holo Shiny Magikarp
Holo Dark typlosion
Dark Arbok
1st edition Machamp, base set I think.
Holo Meganium
Holo Koga's Beedril
Holo giovanni's persion
Holo Blaines Charizard
Holo misty's Seadra
1st edition holo moltres from the fossil series
Holo zapdos from the fossil series
holo articuno from the fossil series

I stoped collecting cards when they started coming out with the EX series, adn when i was never able to get a holo lugia...

Kyaku

. . .
I was looking through my cards and found a Spanish Holographic Nidoking for the Base set. First Edition.

Kinrah

Assassin Host
Meh... haven't got many rare cards...

Would have been my Dark Celebi but I lost it...

Has to be my Promotional Pikachu from who knows when, that I traded from my cousin.

Gonna keep getting booster packs in hope of getting an EX or a * though.

Status
Not open for further replies.