• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats Your Rarest Card??

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
mine is a 1st edition holo alakasam, then anchient mew, then shining magikarp and shining garydos

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Well considering that I have over 125 Lv.Xs, I'll chose something other then them.:p Mine would be my Japanese Victory Orb. There were only 56 made.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I used to collect pokemon cards, but I don't anymore.

I think my rarest card is my Infernape level X.

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
This is my one (also my rarest from my ;133;lution collection) & it's mint.
102-vaporeon-star.jpg

Banner-Eeveelutions_4.png

In coming: Espeon *.

Last edited:

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Other than my 4 Lv Xs, I have a Shining Mewtwo and at one time I had a Charizard ex. I have about 36 exs too. Just today I got Gardevoir Lv X!

AuraWolf

Neji and Tyki fan
A Umbreon * I pulled from a POP pack.
It is most treasured *-*

Mikau

Better then you
I'm gonna have to say my Latias Ex from the first Dragon set. I don't remember the name of the set exactly but I can list her stats and stuff

90 HP

Hypnoblast - 1 colorless energy - 10 damage - Flip a coin if heads the defending pokemon is now asleep.

Mist Ball - 1 Fire energy, 1 Water Energy , 1 colorless energy - 100 damage - Discard a Fire and a Water Energy from Latias Ex.

PearlDex

I'm not sure what constitutes rare anymore but I have a ton of promos including the original Mew and Ancient Mew.

Dustox ex
Time-Space Distortion
POP Heatran (2) and POP Shining Star Espeon
Fossil Prerelease Aerodactyl
And as far as level X's: Mewtwo (2), Torterra (2), Infernape, Empoleon (2), Gardevoir (3), Lucario (2), Magnezone (2), Rhyperior, Electivire, Dusknoir, Azelf, Palkia, Dialga, Cresselia, Darkrai (2), none of them promo.

Last edited:
Mine is probably my Shinning Steelix from Neo Destiny. I love it so much ^_^ I also use to have a Shinning Gyarados, but my 'friend' stole it D:

Otherwise, my 10 EX's and my 6 Lv. X's are also rare. I have promo's but they don't count. Also my Ancient Mew...

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
Considering that I have only 100 cards, my rarest card isn't really that rare. It's Regigigas from the the Bombardment deck.

I had atleast 300 cards a few years ago, but I lost them. sad, becuase I had some pretty rare cards at the time.

DLO

GEEERATENA
mmmm....the first charizard,a lv X Torterra-Dialga (i found them in my first pack!!) and other cool cards like Cool Porygon

dark_boy

kingdra ex, ground type is my rareest card.

flaminfury

i'm back!
Considering that I have only 100 cards, my rarest card isn't really that rare. It's Regigigas from the the Bombardment deck.

I had atleast 300 cards a few years ago, but I lost them. sad, becuase I had some pretty rare cards at the time.

i have him/her too its not that rare but it is