• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your Spinda{s} pattern?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Here are the rules:
No cursing
If you have more than one of the same pattern,tell me
Add natures and lvs to those Spindas.Also attacks if you want
Tell me if it's shiny

H

hastysceptile

My baby spinda got the face of a real panda!!, the marks on the face are like panda,the red dots around eyes and red dot on both ears.

and the body is all red...expect for the bellybottom

T

Trifecta

Spinda
EVs: too bad to mention..lets just say "average ability"
Nature: Modest (yea i know its not good)
Pattern: Spots on its left ear and right cheek. as well as a small one in the middle...
Shiny: Yes
Lvl: 100

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Machiito

The bottom part of my Spinda's ears and top part of my Spinda's head look as if it had caramel dripped on it. It's a male, Hardy Nature, Perfect IVs in Speed. Not shiny though.

F

Finnmonster

I used to be so mad that I caught every Spinda I liked. The best is the one with four HUGE patterns, so its forehead is totally brown. I have a couple of Spindas with some narrow and little spots crossing their face from ear to cheek.

I have only one Spinda that has three spots, others have four. Maybe it's possible to get Spinda with five or more spots? Or less than three?

My spinda has a spot on its eyes, right ear and left leg. Damm it.

MegaGirl

Hello! :3
I caught a spinda that has two spots very close and look somewhat like a heart! those two are in right eye. i don't remember the others

H

hastysceptile

i found a spinda with a heart shaped spot right on the place where the heart is!!!

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Dark Venusaur said:
My spinda has a spot on its eyes, right ear and left leg. Damm it.
Don't curse and read the rules

D

Dark_Lukerio

I have one that has spots on each eye and ear. Freaky-looking if you ask me. Dunno what its stats are, though. Not shiny.

Jetx

hooray, it's Jetx!
I like to catch funny-looking spindas, I have one with two red spots right on his eyes, one with spots Half on his eyes and one with a completely white face but red ears.

Volteon

Back I guess??
I like to catch those who has syncronized paterns. I have one with dots in it´s eyes, other in the ears and another in the cheers.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
When will someone post?!

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
Status
Not open for further replies.