• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

whats your starter pokemon

wat is yr starter pkmn

• Chimchar or Cyndaquil

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • Piplup or Mudkip

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Turtwig or Treeko

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Charmander or Squirtle

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Bulbasaur or Torchic

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Chikorita or Totodile

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Eevee or skitty

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • munchlax or meowth

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • pikachu or mysterios starter

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • I dont play this game...even if I do, I wont tell you

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lemonkraken

The Toad Man Shuffle
I became a Skitty. Why? I answered the quiz honestly.
Also, my partner is Chikorita.

Aquarelle

Staff member
My starter was a Turtwig, which means I've started with a Grass Pokemon on both games. (They do fit my personality though - I'm calm/timid, like the game says.)

And my partner Pokemon was Piplup.

Flamer

PMD1: Cyndaquil (starter) Squirtile (partner)
PMD2: Charmander (starter) Pikachu (partner)

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
Strangely, although I answered both quizzes honestly, I became a Meowth on Darkness, with Turtwig as my partner, and on Time I became a Charmander, with my partner being a Treecko.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
In both PMD1 and PMD2, I'm always a Charmander (and will always be! I'm always the brave and courageous type even in reality ^^)...but in PMD1 my partner was a Pikachu and in PMD2 my partner was a Piplup. Apparently they're in their final evolved forms at level 100 (except for my Pikachu that is...I didn't want to evolve it).

Jaguar297

I'm back!
Mine is Charmander(Now Charmeleon) and my partner is Bulbasaur(Now Venausaur, dunno so don't ask) For protection.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I started with Turtwig, now Torterra and my partner was Chimchar, now Infernape.

During my first run of PMD2 (Time), I was Piplup (Answered the questions truthfully), and my partner was Treecko.

Status
Not open for further replies.