1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What's your stereotype?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by Ugobama, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Twilight Sky

Twilight Sky Phantasmic. ★

The geek, nerd, or whichever term people use to describe the smart kid. I wholeheartedly disagree, but that's because I have no self-esteem. :D; I also can be a loner and the shy/quiet kid, but I'm not too sure if people notice that all too much.

That's fine with me though, I don't like attention anyway. ):

2. river-wolf

river-wolf Onward to Kalos!

This, along with "Bookworm", "Shy Girl", and possibly "Nerd", even though I knew people whose GPA was far higher than mine.

Now that I'm in college, I'm not so sure. People seem slightly less judgemental now, but I guess if they were, the labels would be about the same. I haven't changed all that much.

3. Solstyce

Solstyce O_o

OH EM GEE YOU TOO HUN!!!

Lol xD Im sure joking around like this doesnt help. :p

4. saint paxton

saint paxton wat up.

yeah, so hip right here. B)

5. pampam88

pampam88 Pokenerd/Animenerd=D

That obbessed pokemon nerd with a few friends.

6. Cute

Cute Kawaii for life~ x

Ive been called 'scene' so many times before, but now im the loud 'cutsie asian'

7. Vernikova

Vernikova Champion

What's "Scene" supposed to mean?

8. .Bambi.

.Bambi. Be Wise, Tell Lies.

Think emo, just more colorful.

I guess I'm pretty stereotypical gay. I mean, really. I'm quite effeminate [though I don't put it on, it's really just the way I am] and like mainly girly pop music. I wear bowties and sweater vests...have a Louis Vuitton man-bag. Yup, pretty gay.

9. Lbsweet96

Lbsweet96 &#32

The big brother everyone goes to for advice.

And drugs. But mostly the advice thing.

10. I am the "maniac" mostly because i tackled a cop once (got away with it to) and because I come to school drunk/high a lot.

11. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie "It is my destiny."

I'm a midget. Take it how you will.

But I think I was just the weird girl who liked Pokémon and other anime. Don't know what my stereotype is. "Dumb blonde" is out of the question, I'm far from dumb. ...wait, that sounds weird. I've always seen myself as the nerd, though, so... yeah.

12. Xyllerion

Xyllerion I like bacon!

me too.
    I liek Donutz

13. babymouse

babymouse mofo

I have no idea what stereotype I am, I'll have to ask my friends -_-

14. The Wallflower

The Wallflower I'll tickle ur fancy

Elementary - The kid who made others go wtf.
    Middle - The weird, quiet kid who never seemed very happy.
    High - A cool weirdo.

15. GaZsTiC

GaZsTiC Alternating

Think this but the opposite.

16. I'm the nutso artistic guy...you know how in highschool they have things like "most likely to suceed" I was voted "most likely to be arrested for urinating in public" (true story)..... but jokes on them cause I wasn't arrested!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
  17. SoulSilverMstr411

SoulSilverMstr411 Hikikomori

I don't like people assuming I'm nice. I am nice. But I don't like people assuming I'm nice.

18. Juputoru

Juputoru M-m-m-m-onobear?!

I don't think I fit into any stereotype. I mean, what girl stereotype likes motorcycles, acts kind of gruff, has short hair, hates girly clothes, likes working out...

...oh wait, I apparently turned into a butch lesbian when I wasn't looking. n/m (but I'm not a total stereotype. I mean, I don't have any flannel shirts.)

19. PKMN Trainer Rex

PKMN Trainer Rex ~'3'~ Swalot face

I'm the "your a good friend" guy.

20. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie "It is my destiny."

LOL I was voted most likely to be a Jedi. But because the other Jedi didn't show up for pictures, my picture PhotoShopped over a Jedi wasn't put in the YearBook >:[. It sucked eggs.