• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your stereotype?

Twilight Sky

Phantasmic. ★
The geek, nerd, or whichever term people use to describe the smart kid. I wholeheartedly disagree, but that's because I have no self-esteem. :D; I also can be a loner and the shy/quiet kid, but I'm not too sure if people notice that all too much.

That's fine with me though, I don't like attention anyway. ):

river-wolf

Onward to Kalos!
I'm a quiet loner at school unless I'm around people I'm comfortable with and know.

This, along with "Bookworm", "Shy Girl", and possibly "Nerd", even though I knew people whose GPA was far higher than mine.

Now that I'm in college, I'm not so sure. People seem slightly less judgemental now, but I guess if they were, the labels would be about the same. I haven't changed all that much.

pampam88

Pokenerd/Animenerd=D
That obbessed pokemon nerd with a few friends.

Vernikova

Champion
What's "Scene" supposed to mean?

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
What's "Scene" supposed to mean?
Think emo, just more colorful.

I guess I'm pretty stereotypical gay. I mean, really. I'm quite effeminate [though I don't put it on, it's really just the way I am] and like mainly girly pop music. I wear bowties and sweater vests...have a Louis Vuitton man-bag. Yup, pretty gay.

I am the "maniac" mostly because i tackled a cop once (got away with it to) and because I come to school drunk/high a lot.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I'm a midget. Take it how you will.

But I think I was just the weird girl who liked Pokémon and other anime. Don't know what my stereotype is. "Dumb blonde" is out of the question, I'm far from dumb. ...wait, that sounds weird. I've always seen myself as the nerd, though, so... yeah.

The Wallflower

I'll tickle ur fancy
Elementary - The kid who made others go wtf.
Middle - The weird, quiet kid who never seemed very happy.
High - A cool weirdo.

I'm the nutso artistic guy...you know how in highschool they have things like "most likely to suceed" I was voted "most likely to be arrested for urinating in public" (true story)..... but jokes on them cause I wasn't arrested!

Last edited:

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I don't think I fit into any stereotype. I mean, what girl stereotype likes motorcycles, acts kind of gruff, has short hair, hates girly clothes, likes working out...

...oh wait, I apparently turned into a butch lesbian when I wasn't looking. n/m (but I'm not a total stereotype. I mean, I don't have any flannel shirts.)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I'm the nutso artistic guy...you know how in highschool they have things like "most likely to suceed" I was voted "most likely to be arrested for urinating in public" (true story)..... but jokes on them cause I wasn't arrested!

LOL I was voted most likely to be a Jedi. But because the other Jedi didn't show up for pictures, my picture PhotoShopped over a Jedi wasn't put in the YearBook >:[. It sucked eggs.