1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What's your stereotype?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by Ugobama, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Generic User Name

Generic User Name Well-Known Member

"Laxer- Geek". Because I am obsessed with Lacrosse and I like Warhammer 40000 and Pokemon

2. Pristarin

Pristarin Banned

-_-;

Those aren't stereotypes, you just listed off a bunch of attributes. A stereotype would be something like hipster or emo.

I don't really fit into any particular or widely recognized stereotype honestly. I fit into some of the gay stereotype that most of my close friends are women, but that's about it.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
  3. Mariya Shidou

Mariya Shidou Banned

Gay juggalo.

Everyone thinks I'm the nerdy guy. Except the other guys that people think are "nerdy guys." They just talk **** about me. As is the norm for college boys, because they can't piss on things in public.

4. Vermehlo_Steele

Vermehlo_Steele Grand Arbiter II

Well, politically/demographically speaking, I'm part of the group that suppresses everyone else, steals all the money and power, are greedy and hateful, like imperialism and suppressing the under-peoples, invented racism, sexism, homophobia, genocide, war, social inequality and every other bad thing out there. My, aren't white heterosexual males an inventive bunch.

I guess people would personally stereotype me as being the guy who doesn't speak alot, therefore I'm suicidal and emotionally unstable. He who plays video games, so therefore I don't know what sunlight feels like and I'm probably plotting a massacre in your town/city in the near future.

5. Canto

Canto Well-Known Member

I'd say I'm your stereotypical nerdy, skinny, white boy who's father believes that he will one day have a career in computers and will pay his future medical bills, funeral costs, etc.

6. Sklobington

Sklobington Damn you, CHILLI!!!

I'm the sorta person everyone looks at when a teacher asks a question, wears a tie, loaths Facebook, confuses people when they talk, can understand call in help lines ( don't be too envious :) ), loves quotes, hates crowds and classmates (good lord! I almost sound gothic or emo!)

7. darkgamerGS

darkgamerGS Banned

Apparently, I can beat any game I get my hands on 100% and can beat any DDR song.

This is only partially true.

8. -beautifly-

-beautifly- Well-Known Member

I don't really have a stereotype, people do think I can be funny and unfortunately the majority of people know think I'm really dumb.

I'm not going to lie, I have my moments, but I'm not that dumb. I do pretty good in school, actually.

9. FEEPtheFlareon

FEEPtheFlareon Crazy but not insane

Artistic, angsty and loner.

10. Xyllerion

Xyllerion I like bacon!

Join The Evil Maniacs Club! We could use someone of your caliber. I'm unstable too.

11. Halo5512

Halo5512 We need Misty back..

Are you my clone or something?!?!

12. ellie

ellie Δ Staff Member Admin

the responses to this topic are hilarious. apparently everyone is some sort of nerd/loner/etc.

sorority slut

13. Aquanova

Aquanova Well-Known Member

loner, weirdo, boring

14. CombatWombat

CombatWombat Well-Known Member

the nerd that doesnt own an Xbox 360 (not that i want one) or PS3 (not that i want a ps3 either lol) yet is still called a nerd just because i do all my work and just because i wear glasses. oh and because i dont talk much. just with people I've known for a while

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
  15. Fatal

Fatal Banned

16. Venomrec

Venomrec Well-Known Member

Depressed, but i'm just not a social person.

17. Viscera

Viscera A Tremulant

Weirdo. Music Junkie/Band Geek

18. Gritz

Gritz Member

Creep, Weirdo, Computer Nerd, Strange

19. MasterKenobi

MasterKenobi Resident Jedi Master

I'm really stuck between Jock/Laxer and Kid Genius.

I'm a Jock because I play Lacrosse, which I really enjoy. The Kid Genius is because I'm really smart and the youngest in my class to date, and I am probably going to graduate with a double major at about 20. :)

20. gleamingxxpidgeot

gleamingxxpidgeot Flying Type Master

All I am to anyone is the gay kid.