1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What's your stereotype?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by Ugobama, Mar 6, 2011.

1. FireTypeLover

FireTypeLover Mr. Soul Stealer

My stereotype is I'm Asian and good at math. I wasn't always that good at math, but now I'm a bit ahead of mostly everyone in my class. I said a bit. Complimentary stereotype FTW!

2. Naluc

Naluc Well-Known Member

the smart nerd. The one nobody expects to ever be loved, but to my friends I'm effin' hilarious.

People who judge me simply can't understand my clever humor. they're too blind, it seems.

3. Freya

Freya Noam Chompsky

4. Pesky Persian

Pesky Persian Caffeine Queen

In high school, I was the quiet biology nerd. People also had this weird thought that quiet people were mean and snobby, so I was disliked by a lot of people by default.
    I was also the "good Christian girl" and while I do consider myself a Christian, people seem surprised when they find out so-called "rebellious" things about me.

In college, I'm pretty sure no one really knows I exist. I kind of just blend into the background. And that's totally fine by me. I wouldn't consider that a stereotype, though.

5. FiremanLV5

FiremanLV5 Well-Known Member

Uh, "art student" I guess, cus I have an awesome dyejob on my hair, draw/paint all the time, enjoy a big fat spliff and talk utter rubbish when stoned, have a bedroom that smells like turps and oil paint and is covered in posters, photos and drawings and my desk used to be brown, I guess, but now it's sort of multi-coloured.

The problem is that I'm leaving my art foundation because it's ****, so hah I don't fit the stereotype. Also, I hate most installation art, which immediately negates the stereotype in itself.

Really I like to think that I'm a good blend of different things and don't fit into a stereotype - but maybe that's a stereotype as well? Who knows!

6. 8-bit

8-bit |3

I'm ashamed to admit I have the Minnesotan "accent" IRL that we're not actually supposed to have. ;;