• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your stereotype?

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
I'm a quiet loner at school unless I'm around people I'm comfortable with and know.
Yep, that's pretty much me, add "He's a big guy, but he's just a big teddy-bear."

Penguinist Trainer

I actually had the distinction to be a part of almost every social clique in school. I'm not very adept at forming my own personality, so I kinda blended in with whatever group I was around at the time.

I played a lot of sports, so I fit in with the jocks. I got extremely high grades, so I fit in with the nerds/brains. I was also into gaming and rpgs, so I fit in with the DnD geeks. I'm fairly skilled doing my own auto repairs, so I got along with the grease monkeys too. I also wore very nice clothes, so I fit in with the preppy kids. Bit I also spent my weekends going to concerts, so I was part of the metalheads as well.

The benefits to going to a vocational school is there are alot of various social cliques to attach to.

Right now, since I'm an adult, I'm just another anonymous cog in the great machine of society.

The Mursu

<-- Epic coat!
The weird hippie-communist-pacifist-bookworm-goth-rocker. I think that pretty much sums it up. It always amuses me to see people try to sort me in some category.

Pikachu1125

Rap Rocker
I've been a skater kid who wears baggy clothes and enjoy sports. I've gotten along with the nerds well since I play Pokémon :p

Grand~Kingdra

Flawless Collector
Well, since i go to a charter school we all are pretty much nerds. There are some people that would be classified as "emo" or "preppy" though, but Im just a straight-up nerd. my friend called me out for saying "haters gonna hate" the other day because im too much of a nerd!

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Honestly ... I feel like no one can give me a stereotype/label/classification.

I've asked all of my friends, and they never come up with something. Not even close.

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
Very girly band nerd.

Although, I could narrow 'band' down to 'bassoon', since most people know me for playing the instrument. Even my relatives that I don't see too often always have to mention it when I see them. lol

WhiteForest

~Dumbledore's Army~
Im the quiet person that randomly goes psycho and freaks out on people every once in a while. :)

bobri28

Get your snacks
to every random at school: a quite nerdy gay dumb degerate

to my friends: lively, extremly smart, fun, loud, wierd (in a good way)

i only show my true colours to my true friends

creature

i get stamped as a GANGSTER ! this however is the oppisite of me, i'm a bit bigger than i'd like to be so i wear 3xl tops apposed to a fitted L, i have a full sleve on one arm and a half on the other and leg, when you look closer the full sleeve is flowers lizards, hearts and lord ganesha(indian god of peace!) , but the long andd short of it is i'm a stoner hippie, who only plays pokemon and skates :)

AwesomeGuy

Arrogance
As my school's token Jew, I suppose I'm usually expected to pick up Nickels or Dimes whenever I find them on the floor and create Zionist conspiracies.
I only do one of those things in reality.

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
Me and my group of friends are split into two cliques, Geek Christians and Emo Christians. We kinda dip into both, though. I fit into the first one more than the second.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Guy who dates a lot of girls but can't hold a relationship. Make what you will from that.

Nerd, science, wierd, smart, pokemon/superhero guy with nerdy friends. That's pretty much what people say.

Shuam

righteous
The obnoxiously loud comedian.
I've got friends in like every class, but I don't talk often, mainly because I'm unaware of my surroundings at school and simply want to go home, considering senioritus has struck. If I do talk though, I'll make you laugh.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
The goth-ish weirdo that speaks only to, like, 7 people in the entire school and never has her cell phone turned on.
I think.