• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats your stongest Pokemon team in FR/LG?

DarumakkaImposter

I was debating with my friend yesterday about what the strongest pokemon team in FR/LG is. I said that it was Blastoise Nidoking Fearow Arcanine Vileplum and Magneton. what do you guys think?

Last edited:

bushie

Lg team

my strongest team in LG is my starter charizard lvl100 my raichu lvl 68 my pidgeot 73 articuno 63 my gyrados 55 and mewtwo 78;009;

DarumakkaImposter

cool. i was thinkin about gett zapdos as soon as i got surf.

but i might switch it with fearow

im gonna swich Fearow with Areodactyl

LegitBreeder

Master Breeder
Mewtwo - modest nature virtually flawless IVs, EVd in special attack & speed so it has both stats maximum value :) 447 special attack killed 3 arceus in a row (pal parked from LG)

LegitBreeder

Master Breeder
I know :D But it was so worth it! I love him (always refer to as a male cuz of the movie :D) His name is psycho ^.^ I never use him competitively unless uber legends are stated as allowed though :)

Charizard2011

Charizard lover
Magneton absol charizard tentacreul Marowak Gengar

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
My LeafGreen team is my strongest team, but that's because I restarted most of my other games haha. My LeafGreen team consists of Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos. I captured all of the Legendary Birds myself and the Venusaur was my Starter Pokemon. I traded the Charizard and the Blastoise from my other games before I restarted them and I trained them up by battling against the Elite Four. I also have a Mewtwo and a Lapras so I often rotate my team. This team has been almost unstoppable and my link battle record stands at 10 wins and only 1 loss.

Blazikenlv100

Me & Conway R alike
I'm not done with my game but so far My Electabuzz!!

Kalosian

So long
Probably my team on LG which consists of Porygon2, Vaporeon, Venusaur, Steelix, Houndoom and Machamp. They are not at the highest levels but are at least properly trained unlike my other teams (except my team on Emerald).

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Okay, haven't turned on LeafGreen for a while, so let me think...

My team consists of:

Venasaur
Furret
Azumarill
Dragonite
Espeon
Raichu

I find many of them are great together in double battles, such as Venasaur and Raichu, and Azumarill and Furret.

My strongest Leafgreen team is my current team:
Charizard
Butterfree
Victreebell
Rhyhorn
Lapras
Jolteon

I decided to use Pokemon that I've never really used before, since almost everytime I play Leafgreen, I use the same team.

darkdeoxys1

brock obama
out of all my playthroughs this is my strongest team which is around Lv. 70
Venasaur ;003;
Haunter ;093;
Golem ;076;
Zapdos ;145;
Articuno ;144;
Moltres ;146;

Typhlosionvsworld

Y u mad bro?
Charizard

Tyranitar

Crobat

Gyarados

Dragonite

Ursaring/Snorlax (for a defensive with high attack)