• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats your team name in mystery dungeon?

Ultimatelugia

I stand Alone...
;004; ;025; ;074;
Hi everyone...if anyone comes to my thread...anyway I want to know lots of other peoples team names in mystery dungeon.I have just started the game,my team is called the Elementals,and my team currently contains me Magma the charmander,a pikachu called tatum,a magnemite called zappy,an aron called Kuda,a Yanma called buzzo and a geodude called rocky.

Sora

AKA Snagger Outlaw
My team is Team FSM. Flying Spaghetti Monster wouldn't fit.

Stevian

Mine's Team Heroes. I have over 300 individual pokes and most evolutions. It'll only be a matter of time before I complete the pokedex (Ponyta and Chansey are going to be...hard.) I don't nickname pokemon either. Except my Meowth.

Strawberry.

Strawberry fields.
Since mine is an all Johto team, I thought about naming it just that. But since that would be almost a little too saccharine, I dubbed it "Team Crystal."

duckymoo

Beginning Trainer
Team DaBomb! Oh yeah! Pwnage!

Thunderstarry

My team name's Team Jet, and I'm giving every single Pokémon I befriend a nickname (168 nicknames thought up so far! ^^; ). I usually use Maria (Charizard) and Flip (Swampert), 'cos they're my starter and partner and my favourites. ^^

Regiman

i herd u leik meh.
My team is called Team Blast and I found a trick at doing that cause if you call it that you get alot of Blast seeds.

----;461;

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Mine is Team Portal Sky. The Portals are for different worlds; Earth, Neopia, Hoenn, Jhoto, Kanto, Redwall Abbey, Bloor's Academy, Hogwarts, Thunderclan Camp, Ga'Hoole... those are the main portals. The Sky part is because most of the portals are located within the skies, and also because there was something else I wanted to put but it was too long. ^^; My starter was a Torchic (now level 76, I think,) and my partner was a Totodile. (Now a Feraligator.)

Scy*Teh*Scyther

Scyther FTW <3
My team is called Team Blast and I found a trick at doing that cause if you call it that you get alot of Blast seeds.

----;461;

Omg! Maybe if we name out team Team Joy we'll get joy seeds! Lol j/k ^^;; It's probably jusr a coincidence... Or maybe it is true O-o The world may neve know! xD

Anyway, I'm Team Kazeka-Scy ^^