• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's Your Team?

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
Just a noob, easy to use team that does its job:
;482; ;254; ;068; ;376; ;059; ;442;

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
I have six teams at the moment~

Ambri: ;262; ;135; ;142; ;038; ;128; ;435; or ;024; ;053; ;197; ;208; ;254; ;157;
I switch between these two teams on my main pass, partly because I still need to make another pass character for the second group XD The first team is my favourite one to use, and both work quite well in singles and doubles.

Milan: ;248; ;373; ;148; ;149; ;445; ;006;
My Pseudo-dragon team which is partly based on Lance's rematch team. I use it for fun, and because I just love dragons <3

Kamon: ;448; ;398; ;405; ;130; ;389; ;484;
My first Pearl team, usually used in doubles. I sometimes use Camerupt instead of Palkia.

Ami: ;335; ;336; ;310; ;319; ;411; ;059;
This is a newish team on Pearl which doesn't do too badly. It even manages to take down Uber teams :3

Micaiah: ;034; ;115; ;227; ;243; ;160; ;249;
New pass from SoulSilver, with Lugia being my Kyogre counter. I'm still working on this pass though~

Ophie, I love the Brooke and Vi passes ^_^. It's awesome seeing Noctowl, Wormadam and Cloyster being used well.

Ditto123

~Word~
well, i dont have a fave team, but i beat red in soul silver and im tryin to make a new team for fun.Its workin out purty well so far

My new team: ;094;;131;;197;;214;;149;:snowlax:

Quantice

*insert phrase here*
;201-b;;201-b;;201-b;;201-b;;201-b;;201-b;;201-b;;201-b;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;

Unown squad, wrecking your face.

xsedr

The Moral Aethiest
I like changing it up now and then but for random battles I usually use my team of: (BTW I don't bother putting the final 4 evs in a third stat as im never concentrating hard enough to know when I'm at 252

Infernape:
Adamant
Max Attack/Speed EV's
Choice Scarf
Flare Blitz/Close Combat/ Shadow Claw/ Thunderpunch

Roserade
Modest
Max Sp. Att/Speed EV's
Leftovers
Petal Dance/Sludge Bomb/Shadow Ball/Stun Spore

Pidgeot:
Adamant
Max Attack/Speed EV's
Muscle Band
Brave Bird/Return/U-Turn/Steel Wing

Lanturn:
Modest
Max Sp. Att/Sp. Def EV's
Shell Bell
Thunderbolt/Surf/Ice Beam/Confuse Ray

Garchomp:
Adamant
Max Attack/Speed EV's
Life Orb
Earthquake/Outrage/Crunch/Fire Fang

Darkrai:
Modest
Max Sp. Att/Speed EV's
Dark Pulse/Dark Void/Ice Beam/Dream Eater

Say what you will I love this team. Garchomp and Darkrai only get used against Ubers or if I really need them

kablay

Freek
;201-b;;201-b;;201-b;;201-b;;201-b;;201-b;;201-b;;201-b;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;;201-m;

Unown squad, wrecking your face.

Heh, you used Unown B and M. BM.

generationme

Future OSL Champ
party

i've had a bunch of different parties as of late, but here are my favorite ones:

Azumarill Lv 37

Rai-Rai (Raikou) Lv. 40

Aurora (Suicune) Lv. 40

Entei Lv. 40

Skarmory Lv. 36

I defeated lance (when he has lv. 70 pkmn) with these:

Walrein Lv 100

Regice Lv 100

Azumarill Lv. 37

Exploud Lv. 100

Flame (Blaziken) Lv 100

Skarmory Lv. 36

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Going into the survival battle with Swampert (support role), Magmortar (choice specs), Aerodactyl (choice band), Dusknoir (bulky), Scizor (swords dance sweeper), Electrivire (Expert Belt sweeper).

Dark Eevee

I switch teams a lot but usally use: Salamence, Espeon, Lucario, Scizor, Lugia (to counter all legendary teams) and either Aerodactyl, Zangoose or Spiritomb.

Buuz

Smash Trainer
I'm busy training a second team on Platinum, and i'm even preparing some pokemon for my Black/White team when the game is released in Europe. Until then, i'm keeping myself busy with the 3 teams on SS and the two i'm training in Platinum.

1st Platinum team:
Jolly Infernape: stone edge, close combat, flare blitz, swords dance

Impish Shuckle: withdraw, helping hand, toxic, rest

Impish Umbreon: sucker punch, moonlight, guard swap, dig

Adamant Leafeon: heal bell, x-scissor, leaf blade, iron tail

Timid Alakazam: recover, psychic, shadow ball, focus blast

Timid Gengar (shiny): sludge bomb, energy ball, thunderbolt, destiny bond

This team will mostly used in double battles. The thing i'd like to try here is to use Shuckle's withdraw as much as possible, then using Umbreon's guard swap to give the boosts to defensively weaker pokemon. Most probably that pokemon will be Alakazam since he can use recover for healing, but Infernape and shiny Gengar should also work pretty well.

2nd Platinum team:
Brave Snorlax: body slam, earthquake, crunch, rest

Timid Vaporeon: baton pass, acid armor, shadow ball, surf

Adamant Electivire: thunderpunch, ice punch, cross chop, earthquake

Relaxed Dusknoir: trick room, will o wisp, rest, thunderpunch

Modest Togekiss: grass knot, air slash, aura sphere, thunder wave

Adamant Breloom: seed bomb, facade, spore, focus punch

Again, the same defense-boost-passing strategy, only this time it's for a single battle team. For it to work properly, Vaporeon uses acid armor 3 times, then uses baton pass to give it's boosts to Snorlax. And like Alakazam, Snorlax can heal himself with rest if necessary. Dusknoir can help here too by weakening it's opponents with will o wisp, and to make this work better it can use trick room to temporarily boost it's own speed. Breloom's pretty predictable with spore+focus punch, but it also can use the poison heal+toxic orb+facade combination. Togekiss is good at annoying the target with serene grace+air slash+thunder wave. Some people teach their Togekiss roost, but i didn't use it very often and since Togekiss was defeated by a Quagsire once (i know, shame on me :( ), i prefer grass knot over roost. Electivire has always been a reliable choice. A guy with some good attacks, and a high attack stat to back them up. Also, because Vaporeon and Togekiss are weak to electricity Electivire can be a sneaky little ***** by using those weaknesses to try and activate motor drive.

Well, that's pretty much it. What do you think? :p

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
I have used over 50 different teams on wifi but the one I use at the moment is a trick room pass.

Porygon-Z
Gallade
Probopass
Quagsire
Wormadam-Grass
Dusclops

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I rarely play PBR anymore but when I did, I had a team that I used almost all of the time because it worked so well against my opponents, so it soon became my favorite. It consisted of all-Shiny Pokemon that were at their peak of power. My favorite PBR team was as follows:

Metagross
Salamence
Swampert
Lucario
Umbreon
Gengar

donphan123

Wannabe Breeder
^ you should put abomisnow first

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Seems Cloyster got a major upgrade and I have no way of putting Shell Break on mine when the time comes. Oh well. If someone decides to use Taunt, I'll still be safe.

I've brought up a new team to the public since my last post.
Rudolfo: ;348;;481;;457;;317;;359;;053;

Swalot is a Pokémon I've wanted to train since I got Ruby/Sapphire. It took me until now to figure out what I could use one for. Turns out that Swalot makes a great support Pokémon in double battles. Swalot is full of surprises. That and Swalot's open mouth looks hilarious and horrifying at the same time.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
I use a mono-type ghost team

;478; ;426; ;094; ;477; ;354; ;429;

they just annoyed the opponent using status moves and some times destiny bond

Zorhko

I have two different teams. One that I use when in the mood or against Ubers which consist of:(I usually only double battle.)
Darkrai-Weavile
Jolteon-Kingdra
Infernape-Palkia

Or if they don't want ubers I use:
Kingdra-Jolteon
Porygon-Z-Claydol/Lucario
Then it's in between Salamance, Gengar, Weavile and Infernape.
Working on new teams as well as a Wall and Hail team.

Zorhko

I have two different teams. One that I use when in the mood or against Ubers which consist of:(I usually only double battle.)
Darkrai-Weavile
Jolteon-Kingdra
Infernape-Palkia

Kingdra-Jolteon

Zorhko

Darkrai-Weavile
Jolteon-Kingdra
Infernape-Palkia

Kingdra-Jolteon