• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's Your Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMew2

5th Gen still sucks.
:503:Samurott:
Level: 73
Moves: Razor Shell, Hydro Pump, Megahorn, Water Pulse

:628: Braviary
Level: 71
Moves: Fly, Crush Claw, Superpower, Sky Drop

:637: Volcarona:
Moves: Silver Wind, Quiver Dance, Heat Wave, Bug Buzz
(Yes, it's the Relic Castle one)

:598: Ferrothorn
Moves: Gyro Ball, Power Whip, Metal Claw, Iron Defense

:625: Bisharp
Level: 72
Moves: Slash, Metal Claw, Cut, Night Slash

:619: Mienfoo
Level: 38
Moves: Swift, Jump Kick, Force Palm, Drain Punch
(Currently raising)

Last edited:

Mister_SGG

I'm building a post game team with White Forest Pokemon. So far I have:

Gallade
Salamence
Magmortar

But anyway, my team that I beat the main story with is:

Samurott level 82
Haxorus level 80
Zekrom level 80
Hydreigon level 80
Archeops level 80
Victini level 80

1.) Emboar (M)
Lv.: 100

Moves:
- Flare Blitz
- Brick Break
- Flamethrower
- Low Sweep

I chose Emboar because, whenever I start a new Pokemon game, I always seem to pick the fire starter in the game. Also, because looked just so cute! At first, Emboar looked kind of ugly, to be honest. Now, it's design is actually growing on me.

2.) Zoroark (M)
Lv.: 85

Moves:
- Night Daze
- Foul Play
- Shadow Claw
- Night Slash

I swear, this Pokemon is going to hit Lucario status in regards to coolness one of these days, If it hasn't already! I chose Zoroark because I knew at first blush that when I saw it, it would make an excellent addition to my team!

3.) Excadrill (F)
Lv. 79

Moves:
- Earthquake
- Drill Run
- Dig
- X-Scissor

When I was choosing my White team at first, I knew I had to have some Pokemon that could take on Electric types with ease (well, most electric types with ease! I'm looking in your direction Elesa!). When I first caught my Drilbur, I didn't even realize it was a female! Excadrill is like my Nidoqueen of this generation!

4.) Cofagrigus (M)
Lv. 80

Moves:
- Shadow Ball
- Mean Look
- Psychic
- Energy Ball

When I saw Cofagrigus's design I had to put him on my team immediately! I mean who wouldn't want a Pokemon that looks like a freaking coffin? I'm especially happy with Cofagrigus because it's the only Pokemon on my team that has the most diverse movepool.

5.) Simipour (M)
Lv. 79

Moves:
- Waterfall
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Scald

Got to have the customary water Pokemon on my team in case there's anywhere I need to surf/climb waterfalls! I also really wanted to have one of the new generations elemental monkeys on my team!

6.) Hydreigon (M)
Lv. 79

Moves:
- Draco Meteor
- Outrage
- Dragon Pulse
- Fly

Last but certainly not least, the customary Dragon-type that I always put on my team since SoulSilver. I chose Hydreigon because It's the only Gen. 5 Dragon Pokemon (other than Zekrom, but it's legendary, and I wasn't planning on using a legendary for my team this generation) that can learn Fly.

Yungerer

The Kinetic Kadabra
Okay, so I needed a Pokemon with Fly, and the only Birds I like are Normal/Flying. I figured a strong original Pokemon would be a good addition to the team too, and I've always liked Charizard. For the most part, seems to be one of the more popular starters.
6-frame1.png

- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Focus Blast
- Fly

I've always had a soft spot for Arcanine, and Luxray. I figured I'd include the both of them in my team; and they're the only two without HM Moves. Was a bit tedious getting both Body Slam and Close Combat breed into the moveset, but I've since prevailed.
59-frame1.png

- Thunder Fang
- Body Slam
- Close Combat
- Flamethrower

Swampert (in my opinion) is the coolest of all the starters, and only has one weakness (Grass 4). Learns a good set of moves, and obviously I needed a Pokemon with Surf. Swampert's predesessor was a Jellicent; Ghost types make for great contenders when facing Fighting or Normal types.
260-frame1.png

- Stomp
- Earthquake
- Hammer Arm
- Surf

Needed a Pokemon with Strength, Aggron looks the part, and has many resistances. Aggron's predecessor was a Nidoqueen. Serperior before that, though the moveset for Serperior is appalling.
306-frame1.png

- Iron Head
- Bulldoze
- Rock Slide
- Strength

Again, as with Arcanine I've always had a soft spot for Luxray. Again, comes without a HM move, and again was a bit tedious getting the moves of Ice Fang, Night Slash and Take Down breed into the moveset.
405-male-frame1.png

- Ice Fang
- Night Slash
- Take Down
- Wild Charge

Quite simple here; I needed a Pokemon with HM Cut. Galade seemed like a worthwhile choice, being of both the Psychic and Fighting type too. Figured why now?
475-frame1.png

- Leaf Blade
- Night Slash
- Aerial Ace
- Cut

Last edited:

Cap D. Blue

ボルトチェンジ
567.png

Urvogel
Jolly, Defeatist
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Fly

Despite the disAbility, Archeops has a great design, and it helps that I'm a dinosaur nut. I've been training him up to replace to my Unfezant, and he's already proven to been a powerhouse.

514.png

Stir-fry
Docile, Gluttony
- Flamethrower
- Acrobatics
- Crunch
- Grass Knot

Simisear, you've been with me since the start and I doubt I'm gonna replace you. Flamethrower for STAB, Grass Knot to cover weaknesses to Water/Rock/Ground, Acrobatics for power, and Crunch for Ghosts and Psychics.

596.png

Wattweb
Quirky, Compoundeyes
- Thunder
- Bug Buzz
- Energy Ball
- Toxic

I love love love Galvantula. It's typing means it only gets two of Bug's weaknesses, which is great. Thunder hits like a truck, Energy Ball hits pesky Grounds, and Toxic because spiders are known for venom.

601.png

Yusei
Adamant, Minus
- Gear Grind
- Shift Gear
- Return
- Volt Switch

Regardless of its shallow movepool, Klinklang is amazing. Really cool design, and great stats. My team tends to have a Rock weakness, so Steel's resistance to it (among the other 10) is always a nice plus.

612.png

Daizake
Mild, Mold Breaker
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Brick Break
- Earthquake

Dragons are awesome. Axes are awesome. Therefore an axe-dragon is doubly awesome. I originally caught it for Mold Breaker in preparation for Eelektross, and I've always had a Dragon on my team since Ruby.

503.png

Shellgun
Naive, Torrent
- Surf
- Return
- Ice Beam
- Megahorn

I never neglect my starter. I was sold on Oshawott from day one, and it turning into a samurai sea lion with a great 'stache makes it even better. It hits hard and fast with amazing coverage, and a big favorite of mine.

Members on Rotation
644.png
521.png
638.png
635.png

More Dragons! Along with a steel antelope and a pigeon/pheasant hybrid. I don't rotate Pokemon around as often as I'd like, but I'm gonna work on that. Anyways, Zekrom's awesome, Hydriegon's a great Special Sweeper, Cobalion has a x4 Rock resistance, and I like the Pidove line no matter what anyone else says.

dpfinest

;025;
Ability: Static
Timid w/Lightball

-Thunderbolt
-Nasty Plot
-Thunder Wave
-Grass Knot

;006;
Ability: Blaze
Modest w/???

-Flamethrower
-Sunny Day
-Dragon Pulse
-Solar Beam

;248;
Ability: Sand Stream
Adament w/???

-Earthquake
-Dragon Dance
-Crunch
-Stone Edge

:635:
Ability: Levitate
Modest w/???

-Dark Pulse
-Dragon Pulse
-Fire Blast
-Psych Up

Suggestions on hold items and last 2 pkmn to fill out the team please

Nitemare

Blaziken Master
625.png

Level: 80
Nature: Jolly

Swords Dance
Psycho Cut
Night Slash
Iron Head

What use to be my Zoroark, Bisharp covers more of a psysical role i needed, With a STAB Night Slash and Psycho Cut to cover his fighting Weakness Bisharp can be a deadly sweeper in almost any team.

612.png

Shadow Claw
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Swords Dance

A replacement to Hydregion, Due to already having a Dark Type, Haxorus, provides me with a swift attacker which can render most opponents helpless with his Increased speed (IV 30 speed/252 EV) Although lacking a diverse movepool, he makes up in power.

617.png

Level:80
Nature: Modest

U-Turn
Bug Buzz
Recover
Giga Drain

A replacement to Volcarona, Accelgors speed is almost unmatched, although his movepool i've given him isn't the best and still working on an ideal moveset he works with his speed to hit fast and fairly hard and to switch out of opposing types against him.

628.png

Return
U-Turn
Aerial Ace
Fly

Another Physical Sweeper yet Lacking in a filler move (still working on) But his speed and bulk can match the best of them with a max powered STAB return, (better than Thrash/Crush Claw) Braviary can keep a team on his feet with Sheer force.

593.png

Level:80
Nature: Modest

Scald
Shadow Ball
Ice Beam
Recover

Good Typing, Good Overall Abilities, Jellicent Is a Niche in most teams with his bulk and Diverse Movepool With Scald to weaken physical sweepers overall attack with a burn infliction and recover/leftovers to constantly recover, this is one pringle man you don't want to mess with.

579.png

Nature: Bold

Psychic
Calm Mind
Trick Room
Recover

Serious Bulk and power when combined with trick room and you have one powerful Flubber to Deal with with 6x Calm Mind and Trick room, Most of your opponents teams wont survive long with a powerful STAB Psychic and first strike with trick room up.

pokemonbw01

Who's the daddy? Me!
Emboar (Lv 83):
-Heat Crash
-Brick Break
-Flare Blitz
-Solar Beam

Jellicent (Lv 79):
-Hydro Pump
-Night Shade
-Ice Beam
-Scald

Haxaros (Lv 78):
-Dragon Claw
-Assurance
-Dragon Pulse
-Earthquake

Bisharp (Level 78):
-Faint Attack
-Night Slash
-Iron Head
-Psycho Cut

Archeops (Lv 79):
-Sky Drop
-Rock Slide
-Acrobatics
-Dragon Claw

Leavanny (Lv 77):
-Shadow Claw
-Poison Jab
-X-Scissor
-Leaf Storm

n3f

Just got threw victory road about to take on the E4 only have a 5 man team the last was just a flying slave. I never used anyone of these besides Emboar and was really surprised with the mushroom hes a great grass tank for me and the spider his electroball rocks people. Still never ev or iv trained any of them just another play threw with a team I never used.

Emboar lvl 48
Blaze
Flamethrower
Flamecharge
Arm Thrust
strength

seismitoad lvl48
Poison Touch
Surf
Bulldoze
Sludge Bomb
Brick Break

Amoongus lvl48
Effect Spore
Sludge Bomb
Giga Drain
Clear Smog
Retaliate

Galvantula lvl 48
Compound Eyes
Thunder Bolt
Electroball
Signal Beam
Slash

Cinccino lvl48
Cute Charm
Thunderbolt
Faceade
Focus Blast
Retaliate

Alder

Come at me bro
Just getting around to Opelucid City on Black, fourth run-through on this cartridge so far. I was planning on using every Unova Pokemon at least once (minus the monkeys, Watchog, and Alomomola) but it's starting to get really repetitive for me. I think this'll be the last for a while.

First run-through was:
Samurott
Garbodor
Druddigon
Scrafty
Chandelure
Vanilluxe

Second run-through:
Emboar
Golurk
Krookodile
Ferrothorn
Carracosta
Sigilyph

Third run-through:
Serperior
Archeops
Haxorus
Basculin
Mienshao
Gothitelle

Aaaaaand I gotta get to class, but I'll edit with my current team, more in-depth.

Zijena

Collector
Black Team

Serperior - Basilisk (M)
- Leaf Blade
- Wring Out
- Aerial Ace
- Giga Drain
I just HAD to have Serperior on my team, it looks so cool! Then it doesn't have that great of a movepool, but still...

Carracosta - Big Shell (M)
- Smack Down
- Crunch
- Waterfall
- Ice Beam
I needed a Water-type and I just love the design of Carracosta, the big downfall is the speed, but I can live with that - I might switch Crunch for Trick Room, though.

Chandelure - Candles (M)
- Flamethrower
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
I love Ghost-types, I love Fire-types - I had to get myself a Chandelure. Awsome design and hits quite hard.

Unfezant - Redneck (M)
- Fly
- Return
- Aerial Ace
- Quick Attack
I tend to like the birds from the beginning of the game and thougt that Unfezant would make a good addition to my team. Unfortunatly, this birdie don't learn that great moves... I'm gonna teach it U-Turn, though.

Scolipede - Shoes (M)
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab
- X-scissor
- Venoshock
Once again, I LOVE the design of Scolipede. End of story.

Zebstrika - Zolette (F)
- Thunderbolt
- Return
- Volt Switch
- Flame Burst
I love horses and have waited and waited for the dawning of a new horse Pokémon. Of course, I just had to get a Zebstrika to have on my team. Right now she has been the sixth addition to my White team since I couldn't find any other electric-type to use (that I liked, that is).

White Team
Samurott - Shellhead (M)
- X-scissor
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot
I love Oshawott, it's so cute, and Samurott looks awesome. It also has a greater movepool than Serperior and hits harder.

Victini - Victory
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Flamethrower
- Energy Ball
I needed a fire-type, and since I don't like the elemental monkeys I decided to go with Victini - I have not been given reason to regret that, it's GREAT.

Archepos - Rooster (M)
- Acrobatics
- U-Turn
- Crunch
- AncientPower
I needed a Flying-type, and since I used Carracosta in Black I chose Archeops in White. A real powerhouse indeed, nothing stands up to Rooster.

Krookodile - Super Croc (M)
- Earthquake
- Brick Break
- Shadow Claw
- Dragon Claw
Awesome design, great movepool and good typing. Haha, I had to get myself a Krookodile as well as a Zebstrika.

Haxorus - Axe (M)
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- X-Scissor
- Shadow Claw
I traded Axe over from Black when he was just a little Axew and he's been a great powerhouse on my team ever since. I thought about using a Zweilous instead, but they are so hard to raise xP

Right now i'm training these pokemon:

Forretress-Lvl 71
Relaxed/Sturdy
-Iron defense
-Toxic spikes
-Heavy slam
-Gyro ball

I just wanted to try this guy and so far he's incredible

Meganium-Lvl 72
Lax/Overgrow
-Leaf storm
-Light screen
-Frenzy plant
-Petal dance

I breeded this guy to have leaf storm, he's an ok pokemon but he tends to faint a little bit to much, he has frenzy plant because i tend to put those moves to all of my starters

Gardevoir-Lvl 81
Gentle/Synchronize
-Hypnosis
-Psychic
-Dream eater
-Shadow ball

Since 3rd gen i've loved this pokemon but never trained one before until now,
she has great special defense, ummm hypnosis with dream eater it's good in theory but in real it's not good -_-

Victini-Lvl 94
Impish/Victory star
-Brick break
-Zen headbutt
-Flare blitz
-Charge beam(need to go)

I'm disapointed with this guy maybe it's bacause it's a In game pokemon and because it doesn't have a good nature.

Feraligatr-Lvl 86
Relaxed/Torrent
-Thrash
-Hydro cannon
-Super power
-Aqua tail

In game pokemon from heart gold, he's a tough guy and i really like him, just like meganium he has Hydro cannon just for tradition

Pidgeot-Lvl 83
Hasty/Keen eye
-Hurricane
-Giga impact
-U-turn
-Fly

In game pokemon from heart gold, i have her because i need to fly :D

Alder

Come at me bro
Fourth in-game Black team (all Level 42ish):

Gilligan the Samurott
-Scald
-Surf
-Grass Knot
-Revenge

I love Oshawott. Dewott's design is still amazing. Though I gotta say I've grown to like Emboar more than all of them, and I like Samurott a lot less than I used to, the guy grows on you. Very reliable and its Special Attack is awesome.

Franny the Darmanitan
-Fire Punch
-Thrash
-Rock Slide
-Bulldoze

I love Darmanitan. It's a little slow and frail but I love it. It's a monster. Anyhow, I figured Rock Slide and Bulldoze got the Sheer Force boost, so I TM'd her up. She tends to get swept by Cinccino's for some reason.

Amidala the Beheeyem
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-HP (Ground)
-Thunderbolt

Very slow, but I love the Elgyem line's design. Still reliable with her gargantuan Special Attack.

Carter the Sawk
-Counter
-Rock Slide
-Strength
-Brick Break

Not much to say here. Caught at least one Sawk on each other playthrough, so I figured, why not? He's a keeper, crazy good Attack stat.

Kaa the Eelektrik
-Thunder Wave
-Flash
-Thunderbolt
-Crunch

Flash is going to be replaced by Acrobatics, I just haven't gotten around to it. Took me forever to find this guy, and even longer to train the darn Tynamo, but it was worth it. Grabbing a Thunderstone soon.

Betsy the Leavanny
-X-Scissor
-Leaf Blade
-Shadow Claw
-Aerial Ace

Standard Leavanny, nothing special. Pretty weak compared to everyone else, both stats-wise and survivability-wise.

Roxas013

Pirate King
my current in game team is

Typhoon(Oshawatt)
Lilipup
Purlion
Pansear
Munna
Patrat

RoySceptile

Bakaner
My team (in game)
Serperior Lv 51
Krookdile Lv 50
Haxorus Lv 53
Eelektross Lv 51
Rufflet Lv 53
Carracosta Lv49

Zuzu14

buttd
Might as well post my team for White

445.gif

Stallone
Jolly
252 Attack/252 Speed
Earthquake
Outrage
Stone Edge
Swords Dance
I was searching through Unova, and made my way back into Opelucid City to visit the Gym Leader Iris, who I'd befriended after beating her. I talked to her about my recent loss, my starter pokemon Samurott, who saved me from a wild Elektross. I teared up, but I knew I had to move on. We chatted a little before running through the outskirts of town before finding a cave. We travelled through, and before our eyes was a little Gible. It growled at us as it turned from the minor food it had, and tried to intimidate us, though the pain that showed in it's eyes was obvious. It must have realised, and ran back inside the depths of the cave. Iris told me to wait while she went in, since she was used to dragon types. But I knew I had to do it. I ran through and found the Gible, who quivered in fear. But I calmed it down, and took picked it up and walked out. I took it to a Pokemon Centre, it turned out no one was it's owner.

I asked him if he wanted to join me, and thankfully he said yes, he had taken a liking to me. I caught him, and we went through Unova where he evolved twice into a Garchomp. Along the way, I named him Stallone. Because he has the will to fight, and never backed down. Also because Rocky used to collect debts for Loan Sharks, and Land Shark/Loan Shark, the resemblance, yea?

He filled the hole that Samurott had left, and I know my best friend is staring down happily.

Lol, I cbf doing anymore right now, will quote this post later probably and fill my other members in.

Dragin990

Warrior's Will
My final White team:

Jalorda
kirikizan
rukario
Crimgan/haxorus
gigaiath
Braviary

my current white team:
Jalorda
desukaan
rukario
nageki
braviary
zoroark

Glen-i

Some blue Kecleon
I'm a firm believer that my team should consist of my favourite Pokémon. Who cares if they don't work well as a team!

That said, I do EV/IV train whenever possible.
I'm going to use Mystery Dungeon faces because sprites are overdone.
(Unless it's a 5th gen...)

CHARIZARD (Can't change that nickname, kinda annoying...) Shiny
Lv 100 Modest
Blaze
30/17/16/17/6/20
MDP006.png

HP 296
Attack 171
Defense 178
Sp. Attack 333
Sp. Defense 181
Speed 288

Flamethrower
Air Slash
Dragon Pulse
Ominous Wind

I got this little shiny beaut back in Gen 4, when I was trying to get a Modest Charmander. Charizard is my 7th favourite Pokémon and the reason I got Red. (Cover looked cooler, I was 6, don't judge)
It's a shame Stealth Rock cripples him.
If I ever get a decent DW Modest Charmander, I'll replace it though.

Hydreigon
Lv 100 Modest
Levitate
30/30/12/31/9/31
Spr_5b_635.png

HP 324
Attack 220
Defense 197
Sp. Attack 383
Sp. Defense 194
Speed 295

Dragon Pulse
Dark Pulse
Flamethrower
Surf

My 6th favourite Pokémon. As soon as I saw it, I instantly thought "I need that on my team" Plus, Dark/Dragon is such a cool sounding combo.
The IV's were pure chance.

Grumpig
Thick Fat
Lv 100 Modest
31/1/31/31/31/9
MDP326.png

HP 301
Attack 86
Defense 229
Sp. Attack 306
Sp. Defense 257
Speed 174

Psychic
Focus Blast
Power Gem
Shadow Ball

My 5th favourite Pokémon. Bred this on my copy of White, when I decided to try out IV Breeding. Elevated from 7th ever since his B/W sprite looks like he's on an invisible armchair.
Those IV's, probably my luckiest break ever. And it happened for Grumpig. Some may say it's wasted on Grumpig, I wouldn't think so.

Krookodile
Moxie
Lv 100 Adamant
26/31/15/30/26/31
Spr_5b_553.png

HP 326
Attack 366
Defense 160
Sp. Attack 148
Sp. Defense 171
Speed 283

Earthquake
Crunch
Stone Edge
Brick Break

I actually prefer Krokorok, who is my 4th Favourite Pokémon. But I'd be pretty dumb to not use Krookodile instead.
That said, Krookodile is still pretty cool. This one was IV breeded on purpose.

Jupitol
Overgrow
Lv 100 Modest
31/14/13/16/0/24
MDP254.png

HP 282
Attack 170
Defense 148
Sp. Attack 323
Sp. Defense 175
Speed 332

Giga Drain
Focus Blast
Dragon Pulse
Grass Knot

Personally, I think Sceptile is ugly as sin, but Grovyle is my 2nd favourite Pokémon, hence why I called it Jupitol (Japanese name for Grovyle)
IV's were just random. However, as soon as I get a good DW Totodile, this is getting replaced, solely because of Sceptile. It's just not a very good looking Pokémon.

Groudon
Drought
Lv 100 Adamant
19/24/12/1/31/26
MDP383.png

HP 329
Attack 431
Defense 297
Sp. Attack 185
Sp. Defense 216
Speed 274

Earthquake
Fire Punch
Thunderpunch
Dragon Claw

My favourite Pokémon. This particular Groudon was caught in SoulSilver.
The IV's were just lucky. The amount of times I've OHKO'd a Kyogre with Thunderpunch is funny.
Shame it's not allowed on Random Matchup's...

And there's my team. Not quite finished, but almost there.

Tower Tycoon Noah

Unova Leauge Champ
Juts started a New Game on Black...

Serperior Lv.43 (M)
-Coil
-Leech Seed
-Leaf Tornado
-Leaf Blade

Darmanitan Lv. 43 (M)
-Fire Punch
-Taunt
-Flare Blitz