• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your theme?

cantavanda

Blue Rose Princess
Hello it's cantavanda. Maybe this topic has been made, I don't know because I'm new. So if it already has been made, merge it, I don't mind. ^_^

So people, what theme are you using for this forum? There are a lot of themes so a lot of choice. I use the ghost type theme. I like it so purple.
:)

Mienfoo

Martial Arts Pokémon
I'm using the Fighting type theme. I was planning to use the Ghost type theme until I found out the Fighting type theme featured a Mienshao. :p

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
Let me ask a really dumb question...Is there a way to make a certain theme permanent? Every time I log in I get the same green color palette, did not know if there would be a way to change that.

Never mind. Figured it out.

I am enjoying the Steel theme right now btw.

Last edited:

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
Dragon type :) i like it more than the ice and the original

OrcaCity

Expert Killer Whale
Bug theme because Yanmega. And it's brighter than the others.

MuseHarmonia

~♥Raichu♥~
I change mine every month depending on the pokemon I like that month. I like Gothita this month, so Psychic!

SpeedDeoxys

Am I wrong here?
I use Grass Type for the computer and Dragon Type for my Wii.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Normal serebii style, because I love celebi
Would change I'd there was a togepi one or some of my favs

Last edited: