• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's Your Zodiac Sign?

Your Zodiac Sign

• Fire (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius)

Votes: 29 21.3%
  • Earth (Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo)

Votes: 40 29.4%
  • Air (Libra, Aquarius, Gemini)

Votes: 29 21.3%
  • Water (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces)

Votes: 38 27.9%

• Total voters

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I am a twin, with the element of air

It goes well with my personality, since I am a big talker. I talk quite a lot, I tell 'ya.
Apparently, it also makes me intelligent, so there's that, which is nice

Last edited:

Grei

not the color
Libra, I think? I'm not sure whether to follow tropical or sidereal zodiac, because in the case of the latter, I'm a Virgo.

Sidereal is, in my opinion, closer to what zodiac actually would be, and I'm almost certainly an "earth" personality, so virgin maiden it is.

Verasi

I'm a Taurus (Earth) and it mostly fits my personality, especially the "stubborn" part.

Sinnoh Ash

Electrifying Hair
I'm a Taurus and I got to admit that it fits my personality pretty well, it's pretty cool.

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Aries, and it fits me to a T (from what I know). "Champion of the underdog", socially adept, naturally flirty, impatient, loyal...that's all me.

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
I'm Scorpio. And the more I look into it, the more I notice just how much it fits me. Also I've always loved water for some reason so there's that.

NovaNight

Eternally Eternity
I'm an Aries. I find some of the traits associated with the sign fit with me while others just don't. I can be rather impatient, but I don't see myself as an ego case, for example ^^'

Although I don't really have any stock in Astrology, I do find it interesting :3

Lost Lore

Diving Deep
I'm a Gemini.

...Sociable my butt, even if I like making people laugh. Air element though, huh? The sky above does hold such mystery and majesty, so I suppose that fits.

Keysmash

buys meat
I'm right on the day between Gemini and Cancer, so some astrological people would say I'm Cancer, some Gemini. I personally identify as a Gemini, though I've traits of both.

Air is right up my alley, though, I've always had an affinity for it out of the four classical elements.

Vale_Star

Shiny Huntress
Fiery Aries here, most of the description of an Aries is right when it comes to me. I seem to attract Virgos and Cancers for some reason.