• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whcih region and which Starter?

Iwz8472

Johto - Cyndaquil: lets face it, in terms of pure-fire types, Typhlosion exudes cool in spades. Especially the old GSC Typhlosion that you could TM thunderpunch.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
Hoenn with Mudkip. As for the town I would choose Lavaridge. It's close to my personal favorite route, route 111.

Trainer Michael

Pokemon Champion
Johto with Totodile. I'd probably start in Goldenrod City, my all-time favorite Pokemon city.

Sigilyph2

Trainer of Champions
If Unova had Johto's Battle Frontier and Pokathlon Dome, I would say Unova, but because Johto has better recreational activities, I'm saying Johto. My favourite starter, if it has to correspond to Johto is Cyndaquil. If the starter is separate, than Squirtle.

Nyarth

That's right!
I would want to live in Unova and have Snivy as my starter. ^-^

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
If I could live in the Kanto that is presented in GSCHGSS, where I could travel quickly to Johto, I would pick that and Totodile, two regions for the price of one.

Otherwise, I would pick Sinnoh and Totodile.

auteur

Fossil freak
I would like to live in Johto and I would pick Totodile as a starter. As for the city, I would live in Violet or Ecruteak. Both are great. But I would spend a lot of time travelling around the region and visiting other neat cities like Olivine or Blackthorn.

dd1zzle

I love the original region, because I know every inch of Kanto. I would pick either Treecko because I really love Grovyle. I'm not that much of a fan of Skeptile though.