• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wheel of Fortune

Twentington

Outta here!
(Just so everybody knows, Pikalax quit on the game. Having given reasons for doing so, I'll be changing the ways I handle the strike system starting next game. We're running on the five-turn system for this round.)

3: $400
4: FREE PLAY
5: $900

There's that wedge again.

Twentington

Outta here!
Four.

_ L _ T T E R _ _ _
_ _ N _ _ E * _ _ E
_ _ _ L E _ _ _ _

MAKE THE CONNECTION

And you still have $4,100.

Twentington

Outta here!
Nope.

*buzz*

4 wrong guesses left for this round. You can still spin, buy, or solve, though.

Twentington

Outta here!
Well, it's a safe pick, I'll grant you that.

_ L _ T T E R S _ _
_ _ N _ _ E * _ _ E
_ _ _ L E _ _ _ _

MAKE THE CONNECTION

$4,500 total.

Twentington

Outta here!
Just one.

_ L _ T T E R S H _
_ _ N _ _ E * _ _ E
_ _ _ L E _ _ _ _

MAKE THE CONNECTION

$5,300.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Alright, let's not drag this out any further. Fluttershy Pinkie Pie Applejack, the connection being that they're all main characters in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Twentington

Outta here!
Right on both counts.

F L U T T E R S H Y
P I N K I E * P I E
A P P L E J A C K

MAKE THE CONNECTION

We're just getting it out of our system now, folks. You're up to $29,100, but I'd like to make a quick announcement.

I personally feel that the way I've been handling strikes and reminders may have cost WizardTrubbish a number of opportunities in this game. Because of that, I'm inviting both TotalPotato and WizardTrubbish back in the next game.

WizardTrubbish, in the meantime, you'll start round 4 (because TotalPotato started the last round). Here's your wheel, no big changes:

1: $800
2: $650
3: $400
4: FREE PLAY
5: $900
6: $500
7: $600
8: $1,000
9: $550
10: $700
11: $500
12: $900
13: BANKRUPT
14: $7,500
15: $350
16: HOME ENTERTAINMENT
17: $750
18: $600
19: $500 (WILD CARD)
20: $800
21: LOSE A TURN
22: $600
23: $400
24: $300

And the puzzle, category is SAME NAME, and by the looks of it, we have an ampersand in this puzzle, so we'll reveal that...

[PUZZLE START CHIMES]

_ _ _ * _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
& * _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _

SAME NAME

Wizard, start us off.

Last edited:

Twentington

Outta here!
6: $500
7: $600
8: $1,000