• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wheel...of Frontier! (426)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It was funny seeing Jessie, James and Meowth training under Greta at the Battle Arena, and Grovyle losing to Hariyama was sad. Thankfully Snorlax did well and I liked seeing him use Hyper Beam to fly.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Greta was completely screwed by her voice AND writing. Her voice was a twofold disaster: not only was it a little too far to the macho side like I had feared, they randomly gave her a Japanese accent that didn't suit her character at all.

I didn't like how the Battle Arena had the wheel gimmick since it was pointless in the end. If I was Ash, I wouldn't have even used Grovyle in this match either.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I didn't like how the Battle Arena had the wheel gimmick since it was pointless in the end. If I was Ash, I wouldn't have even used Grovyle in this match either.

Er, what else could Ash have used in his place against Greta, though? Corphish and Swellow were gonna get the Battle Dome episode, and Pikachu had been used too much in AG.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I chuckled when I saw the Rocket-dan balancing bowls at the Battle Arena. The Shijima and Touki cameos were a neat surprise, and Kogomi was energetic, which made her match with Satoshi engaging. Speaking of Satoshi, I didn't think he'd bring Kabigon back to battle two Fighting-types, but somehow it mowed down Charem and Hariteyama.

Daizy

I call you honey
Greta's Battle Arena seemed more like a karate school than a battle facility. I wasn't happy when Ash used Snorlax against Greta's Pokemon since he won too easily even with a type disadvantage.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Looking back on this battle facility, I wonder why Kogomi didn't just challenge Satoshi to a double battle since she was only using Charem and Hariteyama anyway. Satoshi's Juptile and Kabigon teaming up would've been such a marvelous sight to behold.

Daizy

I call you honey
Looking back on this battle facility, I wonder why Kogomi didn't just challenge Satoshi to a double battle since she was only using Charem and Hariteyama anyway. Satoshi's Juptile and Kabigon teaming up would've been such a marvelous sight to behold.

What difference would it make? Ash's Snorlax still would've won and Grovyle would've been the fall guy still.

SNORLAX IS A ****ING BEAST. SIX MOVES. FIGHTING TYPES? NO PROBLEM. TANK EM ALL.
Sad how Grovyle jobbed but Snorlax was godly. Ash's third strongest Pokémon. Such a tank. Ash should have used shiny owl instead of Grovyle though.
Noctowl vs Medicham: Noctowl wins
Noctowl vs Hariyama: Hariyama wins
Snorlax vs Hariyama: Snorlax wins

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I guess they wanted Snorlax to beat both of Greta’s pokemon, but Grovyle didn’t need to go down so easily. That being said, it’s always nice to rewatch & remember how Snorlax owns the competition in almost every match he is in. No way Medicham was going to get up after that Body Slam lmao.

Last edited: