• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wheel...of Frontier! (426)

V Faction

www.faction.com
Torkoal Stu said:
*Brawly and Chuck had a picturey thing, I guess just to compear Greta to gym leaders.
:O

:O

**** YEAH.

*Snorlax used Ice Beam against Hariyama to win.
*Snorlax got frozen with Ice Punch, which then got punched away and he did some cool moves.
This description CONFUSES AND INFURRIATES Morbo!

B

Blaziken master

Jeez why is everyone using ice beam,can't they use an original attack anymore?Anyway sounds good

V Faction said:
This description CONFUSES AND INFURRIATES Morbo!
Ok what I got from my own comment it was:

Snorlax used an ice attack to win, looked like ice beam in the picture but might of been punch. (doubt it)

Medicham froze Snorlax. Then he kept punching the ice, breaking it apart, then Snorlax did some cool jump things.

I just confused myself.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

after seeing the pictures, Wasn't Grovyle v Hariyama rushed?

and this battle should have been a double battle, that would have ruled.... two pokemon, one speedy, one slow againts a chuby, and a thin pokemon

Opposites v Opposites.... but no....... it had to be the same thing but with SINGLE BATTLES *shoots the writers*

if they want to make it a challenge make it double battles instead!

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Blaziken master said:
Where did you guys get the pictures?
filb.de (is this advertising, if it is *runsl*)

they have the pictures right now.... It looks very very rushed...........

V Faction

www.faction.com
My my, Snorlax proves himself to be a powerhouse yet again. No honest down-to-earth Snorlax would ever have that much stamina against a Medicham, but I suppose that's part of the appeal.

Anyone mind translating the attacks used for both parties? I'll be waiting in the Attack Catalog.

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Well..actually...yea we didn't see a scene getting Snorlax...

but he did...go back to the pkmn centre all of suddent...at that point is where he got snorlax...

OMG...there is this cool pic...i'd love to show you all...but later...lol

k...that's it...from...as it was a great battle...i guess

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
...Holy....

.....f*cking......

....SH*T.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

TOUKI-SAMA OMFG EEEE!!!!!!!11te54ujitejw <33

fdjsfkseajg
egeggsrsrg
g

efaeeegwqwdkgdszjgv

grdgsjkwtfijweikkdfjbngs

njyfujhrt

teskoje3wqji5k24u36935u642iw5uy9twrieiroyie rkmnu tri yoipes4j 69y45i g9ioser g

*_____* I was scrolling through the ep pics and I DIDN'T EXPECT IT. I was like '...kay....kay....omg Kogomi...cuuute.......OH SH*T WHAT?!1/1/'

Oh god. <333

Oh my f*cking god. <333333333 Holy motherf*cking son of a f*cking b*tch-as* f*cking GOD OH MY GOD.

...gimme about a week, I'll be fine.

Now if you excuse me, I totally have to wank now.

G

Geki

Why are you spamming PB? The episode was decent from what I've been reading, I hate how Ash magically had Snorlax.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
OMFG!

CHUCK! Thats like his third flashback appearance.
(Black Belt Kiyo Mentioned Him, Flashback in Brawly Episode, and now another Flashback!)

So, Marshstomp was added to the opening, but what about Greta.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Geki said:
Why are you spamming PB? The episode was decent from what I've been reading, I hate how Ash magically had Snorlax.

That wasn't spam, that was my ACTUAL reaction. :D

Anyone know the actual reason there was a flashback? >__>

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
It wasn't a flashback, just a frozen image of him and Brawly. It was whiole Scott was talking, so he was obviously comparing Greta to other fighting trainers.

This episode loooks pretty cool, but I have to say that the dojo school would have made a damn good pre-battle filler. Another problem is the Ice Punch/Hyper Beam overload. Otherwise, the physical onslaught was really cool. This looks like one to watch (but it wasn't worth the wait, unfortunately)

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Fangirl's Revenge - Take 74529073520197

Looks like they used the same crappy animation team that did the Battle Factory. Meh. Again, Scott has NO POINT being at every single one of these battles. It's like he's Ash's stalker or something.

Other than that, the battle looks pretty good, considering how it was all condensed into one episode, and it doesn't look too rushed, either.

Joe

Lost Fan #4815162342
Wow, so Snorlax knows Ice Punch now?

Also, the writers seemed to have a thing for making big pokemon freeze in this episode. :confused: First freezing Hariyama, then freezing Snorlax? Great.....

Anyway, I kinda liked this episode, always good to see Snorlax! :D

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Snorlax knew Ice Punch since the Johto league, I think that was the first time he used it unless he also used it in the Clair eps.

Pokeballs

Custom Torkoal 01
I think ;143; was using rest when it was frozen in the block of ice, and later used hyper beam to propel itself into a devastating Body Slam.

aww Satoshi gives ;143; a hug at the end hahaha

edit: i believe ;143; first used Ice Punch against Claire's ;230;

Last edited:

Joe

Lost Fan #4815162342
CyberCubed said:
Snorlax knew Ice Punch since the Johto league, I think that was the first time he used it unless he also used it in the Clair eps.
Really? Huh, you learn something new everyday! Meh, it was still cool to see it battling again, I've missed that big chubby thing! :D

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Shining Suikun said:
Fangirl's Revenge - Take 74529073520197

Again, Scott has NO POINT being at every single one of these battles. It's like he's Ash's stalker or something.

You mean Scott isn't a Ashaphile/stalker, cause thats the impression I got from him. He's awesome though.

Man, the battle looks cool from screens. I like when Hariyama's hand was bruised after he punched Snorlax's belly. And Medicham had some radical animation fighting.

So, from what I heard, Marshtomp was added to the opening when it shows the little heavy-outlined Pokemon running across the screen. Greta was supposedly left in shadow, so their porbably change it next episode.

Anyone notice, like since the Manene episode, Takeshi's Trivia is gone, the opening is now like the dub, a short scene, then the opening, followed by the title screen. Plus, at the end of each episode before the preview, they have a new quiz section which seems to be guess the episode or something. Pretty neat too.