• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wheel...of Frontier! (426)

rubyrulez

Beginning Trainer
It was a great episode, but it sounded to me like 90% 4Kids music...

7/10

i really didnt like how ash kept using hyper beam. But its nice that he finally got another symbol.

Episode just started..
-"Wheel of...Frontier!" Nice episode title, and nice way to say it.
-Scott sounds like the Hippie from "Wake up Snorlax"
-and NewAsh can't say Medicham...He said Medicam `-`
-Team Rocket really can be pathetic some times...The only 3 in the Dojo who fail.
-Grovyle vs. Hariyama fight is awesome, The animation is great.
-Did they use Past Snorlax clips? It's voice sounds pretty good o.o
-Ugh, James keeps whining about his hair..>_>
-When Ash said "Now Snorlax! Use hyper beam go!" I got the Image of "Super Monkey Force Hyper Force Go!"...
-Greta's heard of Team Rocket? o.o
-Snorlax-cicle! :D
- Where is Ash's Emotion!?
-If you get High Jump kicked from a Medicham...I think you'd do more then gentally wake up...
-Woah, Flip action Snorlax
-Now flying Snorlax! =D....o_O; With deadly body slam...Look at that Imprint...>>
-Guts Symbol...What that what it was called in Japanese?

Honestly I really liked this episode It was interesting, I give it an 8.5/10

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Snorlax sounded like he wanted to kill someone...awesome.

Their were like 5 or so Japanese gons kept in the battle, including the one that played during the first part of the Grovyle vs Hariyama fight...which I don't think 4kids ever kept, and they KEPT the theme song from the old games!

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
I don't recall what Scott's voice under 4Kids was like, but he sounded like an ultra-pedophile in this.

As good as this battle was, it's actually one of the weakest in the saga.

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Was a pretty nice battle.

Konoko_Hasano

Ralts Line Samba
The whole episode seemed to fly together almost perfectly, and the music sounded great as well.

>,> never knew a snorlax was so agile.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Indeed, it's probably 2nd worst next to Azami (which is honestly the only mediocre battle in this saga IMO).

-Everyone said the eppie title, like on the show the pun was based off of! How cool!

-Scott's new voice isn't bad at all. Carries the same coolness that he always had.

-Greta is friggin AWESOME! I love her attitude.^^

-Karate references~!:D I'm an orange belt/stripe myself, so I'm happy to see that being used. Sha~

-Battle was great, and this makes me excited for the next one a few weeks from now!:D

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
I cannot STAND Satoshi's new voice. I know we're only four episodes in with PUSA, and that 4Kids head eight years with their voices, but still...at least when Veronica Taylor had Ash in the beginning...he had some emotional range.

Maybe I've been spoiled by Japanese Enishida, but I really didn't like Scott's new voice, either. Greta, however, was very fitting for her voice, probably better than 4Kids would've used(probably Lisa Ortiz).

Satoshi's "000s!" sounded so much better than the "Ush" sound in this episode.

Ah, well. Although some Japanese music was left in...for the most part it sounded like 4Kids has returned music-wise.

Snorlax's new voice is good, though. And Hariyama's was nice. I thought they'd keep its Japanese voice, though(Harite!)

Cheers!
~Bulbs ;001;

Medea

Excalibur
Well, Scott sounded like he was about to break out some bongos and start spouting out poetry :p

But enough from my mouth. This episode was pretty cool for the most part. I actually liked Greta's voice, it seemed to fit her. Snorlax's newest voice (seeing as though I've heard at least two voices for it for the last ten years) was okay. I mean it was a hell of a lot better than those last few episodes with 4Kids and everything. Now the battle was okay (not one of my favorites)

So pretty good!

-Sonansu!-

Not A Happy Camper
Great episode.

I love the part where Brock yells "WHA? Snorlax flies?!" after Snorlax shoots his second Hyper Beam downwards and flies up. xD

I was surprised that the "osu" greeting was left in. 4kids probably would have taken that out for no reason =/ Also, Greta= coolest new character I've seen in a while. Big points for using Hariyama.

The voices were great, but Ash sounded a little flat. Wobbuffet's voice changed from its SSBM voice to a sound-alike of its 4kids voice throughout the course of the episode (what the? o_O;; ). Mime Jr. (Manene) sounded similar to Chimecho, which is sorta humorous.

Liked the animation and the action in the episode too. I give this episode an 8/10.

Last edited:

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
the snolax flies line reminded me of one of my favorite samurai jack epsiodes where he learned to "jump good" especially the end part.

Aku:This gate way is once more beyond your jack leaps high into the air to attack Aku reach.....YOU CAN FLY.
Jack:NO JUMP GOOD!!!! takes swing at aku with sword episode ends

This battle rocked, i may like grovyle/sceptile, but nothing brought more of a smile to my face than seeing him get owned by Hariyama.

Last edited: