• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wheel...of Frontier! (426)

Pacman

Didn't like it.

I don't like what they did with the Battle Area. It would have been cooler if it was like the Games.

Also, I though Snorlax, being a Normal Type would be weak to the Fighting Types. But, Snorlax kept getting hit and hit.

TogeticTheRuler

I don`t understand how Snorlax can take litteral 30+focus punches( Thats all she ever uses though =.=) But it was cool to see all those punches landing on Snorlax with Medicham, I loved how it moved when it was first sent out!

Amaranth

Swag
How Is Focus Punch A Tactic ._. Just Friking Duck Then Hit Back .. Other Than That Nice Match Tad Repatative But Decent

~ James

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
Meh....
It was okay for a frontier battle.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
This was possibly the most boring Brain in the whole frontier! If it wasn't for Snorlax making it interesting, I wouldn't have watched it.

P_S_B

Shiny hunter
This episode proves my theory that a Pokemon can use more than five moves, Snorlax used Protect, ice punch, hyper beam, rest, and body slam

Lt Surge's Raichu did the same thing way back in EP014. I forget which attacks it used exactly, but I remember counting five different ones.

Okay - the voice acting sucked with one exception - Snorlax's voice.

Snorlax's dub voice is what did this episode so great - he really sounded the way he should sound - a lot better than the 4kids voice.

HoennMaster

Disclaimer: Not trying to make a VA discussion here but:

Wow, watching this episode today I can't believe how much Sarah Natochenny has improved. Great battle as well.

Torpoleon

This was a great battle.Snorlax got hit so much times and it still beat 2 fighting types!Man i am impressed!

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Real creative dub title, there e.e

Snorlax was so great in this episode ^_^ Somewhat boring overall, but at least Ash got a Frontier Symbol from it ^_^

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
It was nice to see Snorlax make a return, i can't remember the last time it had a battle.

cg_25

Trainer Trainer
WOW, huge improvement for May this episode!

Ash and Max still need major help. Then again they are both played by the same voice actor...

I have to say, its good to have the original announcer back, I still think they should bring all the others back too...