• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When am I supposed to watch...

May>Misty

Yay May!
Pokemon Chronicles? Is there an epi. guide or something?

;026;;026;;026;

Liberty4Pokemon

Vogue to the Music
What do you mean by "when"? As in "when are they showing Pokemon Chronicles on <insert channel name here>?".
If you're just looking for the episodes guides, you can find them in the anime section of the main Serebii site.

Corzola

Gible´s biggest fan!
The PC episodes are also easy to find on downloading sites. And as said, ep guides can be find at this site and www.tv.com

May>Misty

Yay May!
@Liberty4Pokemon: I mean "Do I watch Ep. 1 of chronicles before start of season 6, e.t.c. And I tried the ep guides at main site but I don't get 'em. What's "S1"?

@Corzola:I know where to get 'em, and as I said I don't get the ones here and tv.com don't show PC in their epi Guides.

SakurasDearest

<3 Ecchi Hikari
@Liberty4Pokemon: I mean "Do I watch Ep. 1 of chronicles before start of season 6, e.t.c. And I tried the ep guides at main site but I don't get 'em. What's "S1"?

@Corzola:I know where to get 'em, and as I said I don't get the ones here and tv.com don't show PC in their epi Guides.

I think Pokemon Chronicles is just a random series, but I would watch it after Misty leaves the gang.