• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

when are the gx character packs coming to the us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phaedra

IS THAT PAM GRIER??
I'm not 100% certain about this, but it probably had something to do with 4Kids. UDE Dan (at least I think that was him) mentioned WAY back that there was - and my memory's a little fuzzy here - someone else involved in the naming process.

onix lord

I read on an official yugioh forum that the duelist packs are scheduled to come out in english on February 8th.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
onix lord said:
I read on an official yugioh forum that the duelist packs are scheduled to come out in english on February 8th.
I heard that on Pojo, but that's not an official YGO forum. Which forum are you talking about?

Also, has it been confirmed that these packs will be sold like regular packs? And not in some "special" thing?

onix lord

Aquadon said:
I heard that on Pojo, but that's not an official YGO forum. Which forum are you talking about?

Also, has it been confirmed that these packs will be sold like regular packs? And not in some "special" thing?
Oh that Might have been the site, but I don't know now because I can't seem to find the site again.

Status
Not open for further replies.