• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When did you have your first kiss?

I suddenly got the weird idea to make this thread. When did you have your first kiss? (Don't count kisses to family members, kisses when you were a little kid, etc.) I haven't had it yet because i'm only 13.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Obviously when I was a baby, my family loved me lots and lots and gave me many kisses.

Navarch

Age 4: Kissed my best friend that was a girl on the lips
Age 7: Kissed girl behind tree at school on the cheek
Age 8:Kissed another girl on the cheek at school behind the dumpster
Age 12: Girl was calling me gay so I had to kiss her to prove that I wasn't
Age 12 (Part 2): Kissed my girlfriend on the cheek on Valentines Day

Current Age: 12

Yup...

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
My first kiss was back in 1918 when I saw a really beautiful Woman I went up to her and kiss her, She loved it.

Her Husband on the other hand wasn't too happy.

The same day I got laid. 19 years old, drunk somewhere at a club I don't remember the name of.

Class and tact.

Rave

Banned
At a strip club a few years back.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
I suddenly got the weird idea to make this thread. When did you have your first kiss? (Don't count kisses to family members, kisses when you were a little kid, etc.) I haven't had it yet because i'm only 13.

This. Exactly the same as this

emogirl

Panda-chan.
Right, why would anyone her take this seriously xD

Lessee, being serious here though, and not counting retarded **** in kindergarten like an idiot, it was in October, I was 13, and my guy friend kissed me by the river in the woods at night. And then we sat there cuddling, watching the river, and looking at the moon. :x