1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

When did you stop watching?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Crasher, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ninjask120

Ninjask120 Loving the Bug

I havent stopped. I've watched from episode 1 and refuse to stop now. I hate the new anime and mostly because of cilan

2. Raiin

Raiin Johto Boy

I still watch it and it is set to record on the DVR but I find the entire 5th gen not to be as good as the other generations of pokemon.

3. Asis Studios

Asis Studios New Member

I stop watching after the first few seasons. I really don't remember. I love the new Officer Jenny design though.

4. Emily101

Emily101 Froakie Trainer

I watched from the very first episode but was forced to stop watching at the end of the Gold/Silver episodes as it wasn't aired on tv here anymore ( not on a channel that I have anyways :() I would have loved to continue watching. Can anybody suggest a site where I can watch pokemon episodes online? I would like to catch up with the anime as I really used to love it!

EDIT: I found an awesome site to watch every episode! The latest episode on the site is where Dawn returns and battles Cilan so it's Piplup vs Pansage and Meloetta is a big focus of the episode. I'm just wondering is this the latest episode that was shown on tv or am I still a little behind? I know the episode guide on serebii is further ahead.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
  5. _Jordan_

_Jordan_ Active Member

I stopped watching after the remoraid episode in Johto. I realized I was watching fillers and got bored. But then the channel that used to air the show stopped showing it or it disappeared. So I never really watched the rest of Johto. Didn't watch Hoenn. Didn't play the 3rd gen games so I could care less about remakes (more excited for 6th gen). I started watching Pokemon in early 2008 right before Ash caught Chimchar, or around there. Loved Platinum version. I've been watching Pokemon and buying the games ever since. Although I really loved DP, the early episodes of BW felt refreshing. I was sad when they cancelled the TR/TP episodes :\...Thats around the time it got boring again too. So those episodes would've helped but I'm still watching. I really liked the Roxie episodes. I watched them a couple times already :) I'm looking forward to Team Plasma and the next generation

6. Micah Danger

Micah Danger New Member

I stopped watching religiously after the Johto saga was over.

I did keep up sporadically when May joined but I really did't keep up with it much.

I did keep up bettter when Dawn was introduced but not much.

However, generally speaking here in America usually i fall asleep watching adult swim and I wake up to see Beyblade and pokemon airing so i'll usually DVR an episode before school. I have seen most of the Best wishes episode!

7. Starsurfer

Starsurfer Pokemon Idol

Well I've never completely stopped watching it. I still see a couple of episodes in their subbed Japanese from time to time, and I sometimes will look at the pictures here on Serebii. But I haven't consistently watched the anime since AG. Once the Dub of DP came out, I felt the series was beginning to REALLY push the kids show thing. (At least in the Dub) I always knew the show was "for kids", but it became difficult to watch once DP came. I can only stomach the Japanese now, and even then, I still only mildly follow it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.