• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When did you stop watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
I'm up and down depending on the season and version. I haven't quit watching Pokemon yet however.

Sinnoh and kanto I'll watch everyday in english dub only. Love those 2 dubs and have them all on DVD.

Everything else I watch on occasions dub wise. I also only watch on occasions the japanese version for sinnoh and prior.

I lost interest in japanese BW so I stopped watching that but it's probably because my interest has shifted back to western cartoons and dubs as of late.

I like and still have interest in english BW however. So I watch that still.

I'm a sinnoh and kanto english dub girl however. Love watching those alot.=3

Last edited:

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
I started watching in the beginning. I stopped shortly after Brock, and eventually Misty, left the group. I just didn't care about the new characters. I'm a die hard Brock and Misty fan. I haven't even tried looking at new episodes so I have no idea what is going on anymore.
I'd have to say this happened shortly after Articuno, Zapidos, and Moltrese appeared in the movie.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I started watching in the beginning. I stopped shortly after Brock, and eventually Misty, left the group. I just didn't care about the new characters. I'm a die hard Brock and Misty fan. I haven't even tried looking at new episodes so I have no idea what is going on anymore.
I'd have to say this happened shortly after Articuno, Zapidos, and Moltrese appeared in the movie.

You do realize the second movie was in orange islands only 2 years in the show?

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
Well ok. I stopped watching shortly after that movie. I'm not seeing your point.

All I'm saying is once the original people left I stopped watching. It's been forever, so I don't remember the chronological order.

StarSurgeX

☆ I'm The Captain
Stop..... Hahaha I have never stop watching Pokemon I'm still waiting for ash to become champ I really love cilan and iris Pokemon fan for LIFE really joy where the anime is going Pokemon for me is not just a anime is a life style :)

Blessed

I stopped watching when I started seeing a girl with a red bandana & a kid with glasses.... I didn't like what was going on.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Oh yeah, I just remember I had stopped watching when I heard that Ash would be changing his clothes.

I was all, "MAN THEY ARE CHAnGING EVERYTHING! THEY GOT RID OF MISTY, WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?"

And then I rented some AG episodes for the heck of it (I think it was Bite to Remember ) and I really liked it. XD I enjoyed Max first, he was a know-it-all, but he was smart. Heck at the time probably the most book smart character (I had wanted him to see through Team Rocket's disguises xD). May was pretty funny too, I liked how she and Max would argue. I remember thinking "This isn't that bad after all" and it made me want to get the Ruby and Sapphire games. xD

ebevan91

I stopped 3 or 4 episodes into the Johto series. Not because I wanted to, but I think school started back or something, and I just couldn't catch the episodes anymore.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I never stopped watching

onichan

I stopped watching during diamond and pearl season. Although dawn did keep me interested lol

AgentPierce

Mad science FTW!
I stopped watching during Johto, tuned in from time to time in AG and DP, and only became a fan again recently with BW.

*futachimaru*

Music Maker/ Dreamer
after the 20th episode of BW

If you didnt already know, the main writer of pokemon was called Takeshi (like brock). unfortuantely, he died near the end of DP which explains why the last DP episode wasnt that good in some parts

every since his death, the funny aspect of pokemon in BW has gone. the running gags arnt funny, some of the fillers are extremely boring and for some reason, everyone seems to the BW is the best when we have clearly seen better.

and guess what? everyone seems to think that cilan is way better than brock! i dont have anything bad to say about cilan because he is an ok character, but seriously brock was way funnier

thats why i watch reruns of AG and DP

Last edited:

iGotNoiPad

At the beginning of Sinnoh.I remember it moved to a different time slot and DP changed to DS, I decided to quit altogether.

SolidWolverine

I stopped watching in the middle of the Diamond and Pearl season. Personally I felt that it lost that certain aspect that made it so good to watch. I don't think it was extremely cheesy or anything, I just thought it didn't match up to past seasons. It felt a bit too vanilla. I missed the epic battles and all of the cool things that happened in the past. I'm not swayed by nostalgia, I just thought things changed a bit too much for my liking. I'm gonna give the black and white season a chance though. I'll go back and catch up and see how I feel afterwards

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
When it started getting retarded and not worth wasting my time watching. When Misty left. I watched the Hoenn ones but they got pointless to watch after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.