• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When did you stop watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
How old are you? 12? Did you grow up with the new stuff? I watched it and it's GAY AF. They ruined it, I suggest you watch the old ones.

Is this a joke? The majority of people who watch the anime now are in their mid-20's. If you could put up with the endless fillers of Johto where nothing would happen but Ash helping a character with a problem every episode, you can put up with anything else.

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
Is this a joke? The majority of people who watch the anime now are in their mid-20's. If you could put up with the endless fillers of Johto where nothing would happen but Ash helping a character with a problem every episode, you can put up with anything else.

I'm not even 21 yet so no. I also don't watch what you call "anime" anymore cos it got really retarded when Misty and Brock left.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I'm not even 21 yet so no. I also don't watch what you call "anime" anymore cos it got really retarded when Misty and Brock left.

Both Misty and Brock got progressively more stale and flanderized in each passing saga they were in. There is also an 8 year gap between when Misty left and then when Brock left...why are you acting like they left at the same time? Brock stayed for two more generations and 8 more years than Misty did.

OldManJenkins

Lol, wut?
Both Misty and Brock got progressively more stale and flanderized in each passing saga they were in. There is also an 8 year gap between when Misty left and then when Brock left...why are you acting like they left at the same time? Brock stayed for two more generations and 8 more years than Misty did.
New anime is GARBAGE. Its like they dont even try anymore. 1st season was awesome. After that it was good until Hoenn. After that it got progressively more unwatchable.

EDIT: I looked up what flanderized is lol. The whole anime gets suuuuuper flanderized after johto. What a great adjective.

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow

Why do you think I said it got retarded when Hoenn ended? Diamond and Pearl anime was stupid. The game was fun but the anime is dying. You can't compare to the old Pokemon. Without Kanto, there wouldn't even be Pokemon so they are the Kings of Pokemon

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Why do you think I said it got retarded when Hoenn ended? Diamond and Pearl anime was stupid. The game was fun but the anime is dying. You can't compare to the old Pokemon. Without Kanto, there wouldn't even be Pokemon so they are the Kings of Pokemon

Why are you only referring to Kanto? I never said Kanto wasn't good. That doesn't mean there aren't plenty of good episodes in all the other arcs as well...or people would NOT be still watching.

How do you think the anime stayed on the air for 15 years? The show would have been canceled ages ago otherwise.

OldManJenkins

Lol, wut?
The animes been dead. If they started out with this diamond and pearl bull **** they wouldnt have lasted a month.

EDIT: the show stayed on air because Kanto was just that good. Plus little kids still love it and the games are still good.

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
Why are you only referring to Kanto? I never said Kanto wasn't good. That doesn't mean there aren't plenty of good episodes in all the other arcs as well...or people would NOT be still watching.

How do you think the anime stayed on the air for 15 years? The show would have been canceled ages ago otherwise.

It's cos the games sell. The anime isn't big like it was in the past. The anime was the biggest cartoon on tv now it's weak

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
It's cos the games sell. The anime isn't big like it was in the past. The anime was the biggest cartoon on tv now it's weak

You're kidding right? All fads decline after the initial 3-4 years it airs. The show still averages millions of viewers per episode which is why it hasn't been canceled. Cartoon Network is not going to pay for the rights to air a show that doesn't have an audience.

**** no I dont. Ive watched that garbage.

I'm willing to bet you have no memory of what the Johto seasons are like, and probably never watched more than a small handful of any episodes after that. Nice try judging something you never watched.

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
You're kidding right? All fads decline after the initial 3-4 years it airs. The show still averages millions of viewers per episode which is why it hasn't been canceled. Cartoon Network is not going to pay for the rights to air a show that doesn't have an audience.

I'm willing to bet you have no memory of what the Johto seasons are like, and probably never watched more than a small handful of any episodes after that. Nice try judging something you never watched.

You just didn't grow up with the good Pokemon series. I feel bad that you had to grow up with the garbage they got now. I really do.

OldManJenkins

Lol, wut?

Ill admit Ive only seen maybe 15 full episodes of the new stuff and thats because ITS ****ING PAINFUL TO WATCH. The reason people are still watching is because Kanto was so good. Youve got to reeeealaaaallly love a franchise to convince yourself the new anime is good.

@shiny, yeah man I feel bad for kids growin up watchin what they got on today.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
You just didn't grow up with the good Pokemon series. I feel bad that you had to grow up with the garbage they got now. I really do.

This is your argument? I watched Pokemon back in 1998 and saw every episode of the original show. You obviously have nothing to respond with since you keep assuming I'm some younger pokemon fan for some bizarre reason.

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
Ill admit Ive only seen maybe 15 full episodes of the new stuff and thats because ITS ****ING PAINFUL TO WATCH. The reason people are still watching is because Kanto was so good. Youve got to reeeealaaaallly love a franchise to convince yourself the new anime is good.

@shiny, yeah man I feel bad for kids growin up watchin what they got on today.

Ya I watched like 20 episodes hoping for it to get better then eventually just said **** it. I watched black and white ones too and did the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.