1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

When did you stop watching?

Discussion in 'Animé Polls' started by Canada, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Platinum fan.

Platinum fan. RetiredPokemonMaster

I've had several hiatuses. First one was during Johto. The fad was dying and other more interesting shows were coming up, and with Johto's...Johtoness, I lost interest near the middle and end, but came back for the league and would later go back and watch the episodes I missed. Whether I regret doing that or not is a topic for another thread. I came back in Hoenn, the franchise was still not as popular as it use to be but I was satisfied until the near end of Hoenn where I took another hiatus and skipped all of Battle Frontier minus a few matches and again I would later come back and finish the saga. Stayed for all DP, didn't miss a episode and after 13 episodes of BW, I did not like the direction the show was going and I decided not to torture myself and quit. I'm hoping to be fully active on the anime half again with XY but I just don't know. I do feel like my time with the Pokemon anime is over.

2. Manna

Manna Rockin' the Suburbs

I stopped religiously watching it during the Johto arc. Every now and then I would watch it, until around the Diamond and Pearl arc where I pretty much gave up on it completely. Just lost interest.

3. Champion Mike

Champion Mike New Member

Stopped watching althogether when Hoenn started, and didn't watch it again until Unova started. Unova is definitely the best Pokemon series since Johto, in my opinion.

4. kmyeakel

kmyeakel Well-Known Member

I stopped watching before advance and when advanced started, I started to watch it again.

5. For me it kinda revived the light-hearted feel the show had been missing since then. I missed that a bit.

AG still had it, though. DP had traces of it, but less so than the other sagas in lieu of a more mature take on the series.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.