• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When do Episodes get subbed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
I've been waiting for the newest subbed episode to come out. Right now thats when Satoshi battles Iris in the tournament. But the subbs havent come out yet. Can someone tell me when they release the subs please

Janovy

Banned
There is no set time as to when BW episodes are translated.

It depends on the fansub group.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Sorry, but...

The posting/advertising/discussing of fan-created material (fanart, fanfic, AMVs, fandubs/fansubs, parodies etc.) does NOT belong here either; neither do petitions and similar campaigns.

There are no official, legal subs of the Pokémon anime, so I have to ask you to avoid discussing them here. Thanks =)

Status
Not open for further replies.