• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When do you expect the new intro would drop?

Master Pikachu 11

At the very least I'd like Sonia, Bea, and Korrina just to be fair since they showed up with those other characters. (unless, of course, they want to count Bea's cameo and referential ones).

And while I'm bummed we never got the Galar road trip, at least we're getting one in Sinnoh to make up for it. (it better :mad:)

Though even then an opening can be around upward to almost 50 episodes, so I'd say episode 90-something at the latest. Though yeah, we'll probably get a new opening before that with some Sinnoh elements in time for it's arc.

Naw. It'll just be more random nonsense that has nothing to do with the actual story. :p
Though returning characters are a decent possibility at this point.

You can always watch in on YouTube later, bro :p
I don’t think a new OP comes until Sonia shows up again since we know that Korrina and Bea are going to appear so we are still going to have the current OP, I also think that there are still hidden events in that pic collage at the end of the current OP that still need to be shown.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Enough with this song
Want new one

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
It'll come.... Someday

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Heck Pokémon Journeys S1 ended on that dumb Lucario Cinderace filler instead of the DD like it should have, with the Mewtwo episode being the start of s2
It kinda feels to me like the staff put in perfect season break points several times as of late, only for TPCi to completely ignore them for whatever reason. Like, the first season of Sun & Moon ending at 43? Sure, makes sense. Japan also had a three-week break after that, followed by the start of a new arc and a new version of the opening. But then you had the absolutely perfect season finale that was episode 90 but instead they ended the second season on 92, which, while a really fun episode that I very much enjoyed, was still fairly random. And then the Sword & Shield arc not only was a perfect ending point for a season, but the Mewtwo episode was a perfect starting point for a new one, what with the World of Pokémon intro, them taking the time to re-establish what the major characters' deals were and, in Japanese at least, suddenly having character introduction texts for that one episode only... But nope! Instead the season ends on an irrelevant filler and the start of the next season is the introduction of Eevee. Which is at least a significant episode for Koharu's character arc but still kind of random given that she is, at best, the third most important character.

Mew29240

I think at this point it'll come after Ash reaches the Master Class and/or Goh clears enough trials to qualify for that Mew expedition. Big events like that should warrant a new opening.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I think at this point it'll come after Ash reaches the Master Class and/or Goh clears enough trials to qualify for that Mew expedition. Big events like that should warrant a new opening.
I think we'll get one for those milestone but not following the current one. We'll get a new opening and then, we might get one for those milestones in the boys' journey