• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When do you hope Mysterious Dungeon comes out in America?

When do you hope Mysterious Dungeon comes out in America?

• March 2006

Votes: 52 53.6%
  • January 2007

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sooner?

Votes: 37 38.1%
  • Later than that?

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Never?

Votes: 6 6.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzJazz

Tommo_Volbeat said:
March 2006, 5 months before my birthday. Sure, I live in Australia but I can just import it.

Importing may be a good idea, given that the Australian release date could be five months after your birthday...

A

allhailsneasel

I voted March 2006 but i actually hope in April because it's my birthday month!

RukarioMunchlax93

Diaruga Hiidoran :P
I think it's coming out in April 2006. I don´t know why though.....

JazzJazz

RukarioMunchlax93 said:
I think it's coming out in April 2006. I don´t know why though.....

Nintendo of America have said that it's March 2006... no more speculation is required.

L

LordGek

JazzJazz said:
Nintendo of America have said that it's March 2006... no more speculation is required.

WHOA! Link us link us!

Although why do I fear you're confusing PMD with the announced release of Torozei?

Last edited by a moderator:

JazzJazz

LordGek said:
WHOA! Link us link us!

Although why do I fear you're confusing PMD with the announced release of Torozei?

Yes, indeed I was... apologies. Oh, the name has been ammended, to Trozei.

L

LordGek

Never could get it straight, I think I'll just refer to it as that DS Pokemon Puzzler.

N

Neptune

I wouldn't mind it coming out in March (thats when my birthday is) but I'd like sooner.

;351-r;

L

LordGek

Since Nintendo has announced their lineup up until the end of March its really unlikely to come out anytime sooner than that Puzzler deally.

M

Munchlax_Munch

I hope it probably comes out in English somewhere around February... I already have the game in Japanese.. It's really fun. =D

J

Joe_Pokemon20000

I don't tolerate this. Note that this date is not actual. We don't tolerate your stupidity.

March 29 2006.

Jetx said:
I voted never because America always gets pokemon games before the UK, it's the Uk's turn!
trust me its not gonna change japans has it americas gonna get it and then uk then all he other poor countries are gonna copy it (illegilly)

Jesus Freak Nor

Proud Jesus Freak
I vote...NOW...
I want it in English.

grem

Proud Father
rather pointless thread oO; of course everyone wants it sooner, or around Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.