• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When do you hope Mysterious Dungeon comes out in America?

When do you hope Mysterious Dungeon comes out in America?

• March 2006

Votes: 52 53.6%
  • January 2007

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sooner?

Votes: 37 38.1%
  • Later than that?

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Never?

Votes: 6 6.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzJazz

I wonder if the recent recall of the Blue version in Japan will delay the Western release of these games. It might, but at least they'll be glitch-free (mostly) by the time we get them.

CowDude

.....I'm just praying to God that it even gets released in the US. I'm worried that it might not....but, as long as it comes out in the US, I can wait. Although, I'd like it to come as soon as possible. XD

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
I always think March of every year because alot of the Pokémon Games have always been released here in March. - usually about 4 months after the Japanese Release (since alot of games come out in November in Japan they usually get released here by March of the next year)

March Games:
Pokémon Stadium- 2000
Pokémon Stadium 2- 2001
Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire- 2003
Pokémon Colosseum- 2004
Pokémon Dash- 2005

~Scott;229;

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
I'm hoping it will come out in March 2006, but for this 1 of 2 things must happen.

1. The 8th movie come out in English

2. They release Rukario, Manyula , and Manene's English name.

JazzJazz

Missingno. Hunter said:
I'm hoping it will come out in March 2006, but for this 1 of 2 things must happen.

1. The 8th movie come out in English

2. They release Rukario, Manyula , and Manene's English name.

They eighth movie doesn't have to be out before these games, but the English names of the pokemon you mentioned will obviously have to be released... I doubt they'll be referring to their statues in the games using the dodgy Romanisations that we do.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
JazzJazz said:
... I doubt they'll be referring to their statues in the games using the dodgy Romanisations that we do.
Meh, the only dodgy one that seems to be used frequently is 'Rukario'.
I don't get why people are still calling it that, but not refering to Manyula as 'Manyura'

B

BlueEyesShiningDragon

I voted sooner, if you see one of my sigs writing, I can't wait for it to come out^_^

N

Northern Winds

March is kinda what I guessed as well, even before I came to this thread. Not that it's a great accomplishment or anything. But March would be perfect for me, since my birthday's at the very end of the month.

A

Arriscas

Dark Venusaur said:
I think it will come out in March because since Japan is probably getting it in January we will probably get it 3 or 4 months later.

That is not true. The game is already out.

hi 5

Can you see it?
DONT double post (I dont mean to be rude) people will ask if they didnt understand.I do hope it does come out in March because that means I'll get it for my birthday(which is in June).

Eswamperon

Water/Grass Lover
I want it NOWWW! But march is fine for me as long as there isn't too big a delay from the US to the EU (I live in the UK)

X

XDLord

Neither would I. D/P, possibly Ranger are the only worthwhile things coming out soon.

Tommo_Volbeat

Not Tommo_Scizor
March 2006, 5 months before my birthday. Sure, I live in Australia but I can just import it.

L

LordGek

Hmm, it appears Trozei will be the "Pokemon Game of March". As Nintendo has already announced their first quarter plans its really unlikely we'll see it by March but MAYBE we'll luck out in the next quarter or two. Wasn't FireRed and LeafGreen released in early September?

Status
Not open for further replies.