• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When do you think brock will return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Do you think Brock will get a cameo?"

Well we all know brock will return at somepoint, it's so obvious, each passing character always get's a one off return, i'm predicting after the unova league when ash goes back to kanto.

Last edited:

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Yeah, the'll most likely see him back in Kanto. IF they do return that in an Arc.

Or maybe he'll show up to cheer Ash on in the League? And then tried to seduce Iris. :3

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Well we all know brock will return at somepoint, it's so obvious, each passing character always get's a one off return, i'm predicting after the unova league when ash goes back to kanto.

Hmm.... I'm thinking Brock will return if Ash goes back to Kanto after the Unova League. Then he'll probably travel around the 6th Generation Region with him.

pokemon fan 132

If anything those flashbacks to Brock character when Dawn appeared could be foreshadowing toward his eventual return. There is also fact that Brock still didn't got usual cameo characters usually get when they leave cast(sadly its one time thing never to be seen again), and since Brock is present in BW2 games coming for world tournament increase his chances of appearing even more for advertizing purposes as well.
For that reason i could see Misty having small chance to return too, if expansion of world tournament happens. Like Senior Cup and other advanced tournaments? It would be cool if both returned at same time, but eh its doubtful.

Moving on from that, i could see Brock returning after league in filler arc whether its set in Kanto or Unova making trip to learn about new pokemon native to this region , new ways of healing and gathering knowledge from other experienced doctors which could help him in future studies.
It would be nice to see how he would interact with new characters too, such as Cilan. Cooking showdown to determine who is better cook would be hilarious to see, lol.

I hope we will see Brock battling at least once more. He rarely battled and there is impressive arsenal of pokemon he collected during his travels.

As far as return to main cast goes, while i wouldn't mind i doubt it. If writers wanted to keep him they wouldn't replace character again.

Maybe if they decide to reunite original trio in last season to have things come full circle with group who started anime in first place i could see Brock joining cast for one more time. But that's questionable too.

Last edited:
Hmm.... I'm thinking Brock will return if Ash goes back to Kanto after the Unova League. Then he'll probably travel around the 6th Generation Region with him.

he's not going to be a main character again. At most I see Ash encountering him when he returns to Kanto

BlueVapor

Maybe he'll appear at the league to cheer Ash on, or in Kanto when Ash returns after the league. Probably the second one.

i hope he does..he's much better than cilian (no offense cilan fans) but i just like his character a whole lot more

and most likely he'll return for 6th gen

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Maybe he'll appear at the league to cheer Ash on, or in Kanto when Ash returns after the league. Probably the second one.

That would be nice! But I doubt it!
He probably could appear during a brief Home comeback!

Caseydia

Ace Trainer

And here we go........

I don't understand why Brock would need to show up in Unova when he can just wait until Ash goes back home to Kanto to show up.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
What makes you think he's going back to Kanto? We don't even know what the filler arc is yet.

I have no idea why he would go to kanto, he just will.. kinda like team rocket.

And here we go........

I don't understand why Brock would need to show up in Unova when he can just wait until Ash goes back home to Kanto to show up.

I don't think brock will show up in unova either, that's why he will meet ash in kanto XD

Okay I amend my statement

In any possible future opening/closing songs.

Good :)

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Since no old character showed up in DP other than Gary, I wouldn't mind if none showed up this time. It was better that way. Why can't they just show him calling them instead of coming on a off the show? Is it necessary?

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Tracey never returned to the traveling group after he left. Neither did Max.

I don't expect Brock to return to the group, but I do expect a cameo at least at the League.

Blessed

I hope the flashbacks that Dawn had of Brock wasn't a way to acknowledge him without showing up. I hope he shows up real soon. He deserves a cameo!

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Since no old character showed up in DP other than Gary, I wouldn't mind if none showed up this time. It was better that way. Why can't they just show him calling them instead of coming on a off the show? Is it necessary?

Oak, Jessibelle, May, Jasmine, all showed up in DP like Gary and Max, Norman, Caroline, Drew, Harley and Solidad all made a cameo too.

Status
Not open for further replies.