• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When do you think brock will return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on topic, I think Brock might get 1-2 episodes. I don't think he'll get a huge arc like Dawn did,

I think it depends what he does. just a standard cameo like Misty then yes 1-2 episodes but the writers love tournaments these days so I could see him in a 3-4 episode tournament like May and Dawn got

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I think it depends what he does. just a standard cameo like Misty then yes 1-2 episodes but the writers love tournaments these days so I could see him in a 3-4 episode tournament like May and Dawn got

Brock's not a battler, even less so now that he wants to become a doctor. May and Dawn stayed longer because the tournaments went on for a few episodes.

Misty only got 2 episodes in Hoenn and then another 2 as a brief visit after Hoenn. Notice how Misty stayed the least amount of time of all the past girl cameos? Its because she didn't return for any tournament. Logic would dictate Brock's return probably won't be for a competition, but just a brief visit in Pallet.

just brcause he's a doctor now doesn't mean he has given up battling completely.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Brock's not a battler

... que?

Brock didn't battle often, but when he did battle he was pretty competent.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
After 15 years its pretty obvious they're never going to have two characters doing Gyms on the main cast.

Please stop talking about stuff like that as if you know exactly what's gonna happen. They have not had another character in the group doing Gyms before. Does that create a rule that says they never can?

I don't think there will be another Gym character, but it's fully possible.

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
I could see Brock coming back for an episode or two about how he wants to learn more about medicine- and in the end he gets an Audino who shares a rivalry with his Chansey/Blissey and then Brock leaves.. To be never be in the main cast again.. Because we all know how that went- (looking at you DP -_-)

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I could see Brock coming back for an episode or two about how he wants to learn more about medicine- and in the end he gets an Audino who shares a rivalry with his Chansey/Blissey and then Brock leaves.. To be never be in the main cast again.. Because we all know how that went- (looking at you DP -_-)

That's what I was thinking, perhaps 1 episode at Pallet and 1 more showing his skills as a doctor.

That's about all I'd expect, really.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
After 15 years its pretty obvious they're never going to have two characters doing Gyms on the main cast.

It's not that hard lol. Just have Ash get the 8 game badges and have the other person challenge 8 random gyms.

It's not that hard lol. Just have Ash get the 8 game badges and have the other person challenge 8 random gyms.

except we get the problem of why. Say Ash has just beaten a game gym, why would the second person go somewhere random and not just face the leader Ash beat

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
except we get the problem of why. Say Ash has just beaten a game gym, why would the second person go somewhere random and not just face the leader Ash beat

Cuz if that happens the stupid writers are always gonna have one of the two lose to them all the time and then rematches and it's really just easier to do two seperate ones. They can share some of the badges but not all of them.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Oak, Jessibelle, May, Jasmine, all showed up in DP like Gary and Max, Norman, Caroline, Drew, Harley and Solidad all made a cameo too.

Yeah but it was their turn for a cameo. The older ones had their chance. Soon it should be the DP ones not the older Kanto ones. And why am I even making a point here? This is the worse time to be discussing about old characters when the series is about to come to a close.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I could potentially see him appearing in this saga, if the filler is in Kanto. Ash could trade his Boldore then.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I could potentially see him appearing in this saga, if the filler is in Kanto. Ash could trade his Boldore then.

Oh for the love of, only if he trades Marshtomp so people will stop *****ing about him doing nothing with it.

Squirtle_007

... que?

Brock didn't battle often, but when he did battle he was pretty competent.

I can´t see where is Brock´s so-called battle skills I mean ... his Onix lost to Meowth and fainted with a Tackle from James´s Koffing in Clefairy and the Moon Stone.

I hope he won´t come back, Best Wishes 1 & 2 are the best series ever just because they don´t have him.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I can´t see where is Brock´s so-called battle skills I mean ... his Onix lost to Meowth and fainted with a Tackle from James´s Koffing in Clefairy and the Moon Stone.

I hope he won´t come back, Best Wishes 1 & 2 are the best series ever just because they don´t have him.

He is still a gym leader lol and battled quite a lot off screen most likely.

And do not bring up that crappy Meowth battle -_-.

Squirtle_007

He is still a gym leader lol and battled quite a lot off screen most likely.

And do not bring up that crappy Meowth battle -_-.

He resigned to the gym leader spot to become a doctor.

OK, I won´t bring up the crappy Meowth battle just because every battle in that "tourney" was really stupid but ... still I can´t see why people tends to talk about Brock´s battle skills like if he was Alder & Cynthia´s son I mean ... he is the guy who sent out a Geodude in an All-Fighting type Pokémon Tournament (¬_¬).

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
He resigned to the gym leader spot to become a doctor.

OK, I won´t bring up the crappy Meowth battle just because every battle in that "tourney" was really stupid but ... still I can´t see why people tends to talk about Brock´s battle skills like if he was Alder & Cynthia´s son I mean ... he is the guy that sent out a Geodude in an All-Fighting type Pokémon Tournament (¬_¬).

I mean before he went with Ash, we have no idea how long he was the gym leader before that.

And he's not some weak **** lol. He knows how to battle.

jrizza88

Meteorite
To anyone who think Ash will go back to Kanto after losing or winning the League,

I honestly think if that is his plan, some random news will come about the world tournament or Senior Cup taking place, which will be the filler Saga. my only concern is if it will be a bunch of 1 vs 1 matches, or if they will mix it up Battle Frontier style to make it more interesting.

In terms of Brock, maybe he would come back to compete in it or something, but I honestly don't care if Brock comes back. I do hope, like someone else has pointed, that he will have a cook off against Cilan. That would be pretty sweet. I also don't think he would like Iris, mainly because I feel like he doesn't like any of the girls who are the main traveling companions since they are all Ash's age.

Status
Not open for further replies.