• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When do you think brock will return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Squirtle_007

I mean before he went with Ash, we have no idea how long he was the gym leader before that.

And he's not some weak **** lol. He knows how to battle.

He sent a Geodude to an All-Fighting type Pokémon Tournament (¬_¬).

I´m not saying he is weak, but I can´t remember any memorable battle that he won and most of his opponents was Team Rocket.
The only "good battle" that comes to my mind was against May and only because people b****ed about she shouldn´t beat Pokémon Master Brock and his lots-of-battle-experience-under-its-belt Marshtomp (seriously, how many battles did the thing had in his 4 years run?, like ... 2?)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
He sent a Geodude to an All-Fighting type Pokémon Tournament (¬_¬).

I´m not saying he is weak, but I can´t remember any memorable battle that he won and most of his opponents was Team Rocket.
The only "good battle" that comes to my mind was against May and only because people b****ed about she shouldn´t beat Pokémon Master Brock and his lots-of-battle-experience-under-its-belt Marshtomp (seriously, how many battles did the thing had in his 4 years run?, like ... 2?)

-_-.....

Let's see the tag battle tourney, the double battle vs TR, vs May(he totally was pwning her like wtf writers -_-)....there are others but can't remember them at this time.

Squirtle_007

-_-.....

Let's see the tag battle tourney, the double battle vs TR, vs May(he totally was pwning her like wtf writers -_-)....there are others but can't remember them at this time.

Do you realize that, between the double battle vs. TR and the Hearthome Tag Battle Tournament ... he did practically nothing about battling?

And yes, Brock was pwning May ... with a barely trained Marshtomp (¬_¬), May at least taught Dig to Eevee 2 minutes before the contest, Marshtomp was rotting in it´s Pokéball for like 2 or 3 months and suddenly became Alder´s Bouffalant and Cynthia´s Garchomp´s power child.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Do you realize that, between the double battle vs. TR and the Hearthome Tag Battle Tournament ... he did practically nothing about battling?

And yes, Brock was pwning May ... with a barely trained Marshtomp (¬_¬), May at least taught Dig to Eevee 2 minutes before the contest, Marshtomp was rotting in it´s Pokéball for like 2 or 3 months and suddenly became Alder´s Bouffalant and Cynthia´s Garchomp´s power child.

What are you talking about?? He did most of the work in tag battle tourney and he battled hard with Steelix.

Hey!! He battled Ash a few episodes prior lol(I think).

Squirtle_007

What are you talking about?? He did most of the work in tag battle tourney and he battled hard with Steelix.

Hey!! He battled Ash a few episodes prior lol(I think).

I´m talking about between that Tag Battle against Team Rocket in AG177 and the Hearthome Tag Battle Tournament in DP050, Brock did practically nothing in the battle department, only state the obvious and flirt (and getting Sudowoodo, Croagunk and Happiny).

That´s right, he battled Ash´s Grovyle when it was Mudkip and, as a Mudkip, he only knew Water Gun IIRC, by the contest, suddenly, after 2 or 3 months being in its Pokéball, it reappeared with a full moveset and totally dominate it :confused:

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Yes I do think Brock will return for a few episodes like Dawn did. dawn returned and bonded with Iris, so he should return and bond with Cilan.

Dawn's "arc"
Episode 1: Final scene appearance [Undella Town]
Episode 2: Greetings and Battle vs Cilan. [Undella Town]
Episode 3: Onix Filler, Iris and Dawn bond. [Island near Undella Bay]
Episode 4: Cubchoo filler, Dawn annoyed by Cilan, Ash and Dawn battle. [Undella Town]
Episode 5: Iris episode. [Undella Town]
Episode 6: Junior Cup Part 1, Piplup beats Stoutland. [Lacunosa Town]
Episode 7: Junior Cup Part 2, Mamoswine loses to Dragonite [Lacunosa Town]
Episode 8: Junior Cup Part 3, Dawn did nothing of importance. [Lacunosa Town]
Episode 9: Junior Cup Part 4, and Dawn leaves, Battle vs Ash. [Undella Town]

So Brock's should be

Episode 1: Appearance at the end. [Black City or something]
Episode 2: Greets and Meet. Iris vs Brock. [Black City] "Excadrill vs Marshtomp/Swampert"
Episode 3: PWT - Rock Cup, Part 1. Brock beats Roxanne [Black City] "Golem vs Probopass"
Episode 4: PWT - Rock Cup, Part 2 Ash beats Roark [Black City] "Boldore/Gigalith vs Rampardos"
Episode 5: PWT - Rock Cup, Part 3 Cilan beats Brock [Black City] "Crustle vs Sudowoodo"
Episode 6: PWT - Rock Cup, Part 4 Ash beats Cilan [Black City] "Boldore/Gigalith vs Crustle"
Episode 7: Cilan episode, fails his S-Rank test and Burgundy passes her B-Rank test. [Anime Town] Ash vs Brock while they wait. "Scraggy vs Croagunk"
Episode 8: Cilan and Brock bonding episode Chansey evolves. [Route something]
Episode 9: Brock arrives to Castelia City as he arrived because he got accepted to a doctor school there, the same one as Sally from the Gothitelle episode. [Castelia City] Ash vs Brock.

There we go.

He brings Croagunk, Chansey>Blissey, Sudowoodo, Golem, Crobat, Marshtomp/Swampert.
They all get used.

Croagunk vs Scraggy : Croagunk wins.
Blissey : Chansey evolves.
Sudowoodo vs Crustle : Crustle wins.
Golem vs Probopass : Golem wins.
Crobat vs Unfezant : Draw/Undecided
Marshtomp/Swampert vs Excadrill : Draw/Undecided.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
You really think Brock's going to get a 7-episode arc?

Wow, I'd say you guys would be lucky if he got a 2-parter at most.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yes I do think Brock will return for a few episodes like Dawn did. dawn returned and bonded with Iris, so he should return and bond with Cilan.

Dawn's "arc"
Episode 4: Cubchoo filler, Dawn annoyed by Cilan, Ash and Dawn battle. [Undella Town]

So Brock's should be

Episode 2: Greets and Meet. Iris vs Brock. [Black City] "Excadrill vs Marshtomp/Swampert"
Episode 3: PWT - Rock Cup, Part 1. Brock beats Roxanne [Black City] "Golem vs Probopass"
Episode 4: PWT - Rock Cup, Part 2 Ash beats Roark [Black City] "Boldore/Gigalith vs Rampardos"
Episode 5: PWT - Rock Cup, Part 3 Cilan beats Brock [Black City] "Crustle vs Sudowoodo"
Episode 6: PWT - Rock Cup, Part 4 Ash beats Cilan [Black City] "Boldore/Gigalith vs Crustle"
Episode 7: Cilan episode, fails his S-Rank test and Burgundy passes her B-Rank test. [Anime Town] Ash vs Brock while they wait. "Scraggy vs Croagunk"
Episode 9: Brock arrives to Castelia City as he arrived because he got accepted to a doctor school there, the same one as Sally from the Gothitelle episode. [Castelia City] Ash vs Brock.

There we go.

He brings Croagunk, Chansey>Blissey, Sudowoodo, Graveler, Crobat, Marshtomp/Swampert.
They all get used.

Graveler vs Probopass : Graveler wins.

Lol that is more reasonable.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Forrest has Rhyperior. I doubt he wouldn't evolve Geodude as well. He evolved Onix too. I mean May returned with a Venasur after not seeing Ivysaur so it wouldn't be too unreasonable.

Ya but seeing as Geodude got **** and the writers refuse to give Brock ****, one evo is asking too much lol.

LizardonX

Banned
Brock should get a golem and really show us its power. So far the only golem not used as a punching bag onscreen was Bertha's and hers didnt even battle.

Dawn's "arc"

So Brock's should be

There we go.

He brings Croagunk, Chansey>Blissey, Sudowoodo, Golem, Crobat, Marshtomp/Swampert.
They all get used.

Golem vs Probopass : Golem wins.

Brock doesn't need those many episodes to make his return successful. Who cares if Dawn got 9 episodes? It's not like she had a huge role in most of those episodes and Brock could get 1 or 2 episodes and as long as they are about him (which most of Dawn's episodes weren't), he will have a successful return.

Ohitsdylan

Honestly, I'd be mad if Brock comes back. I mean I like him and all but he left to become a Pokemon doctor. If he comes back that means he gave up his ambitions! D:<

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
I don't really expect for Brock to come back, but it'd be nice if he gets a cameo so we know how his Doctor journey is coming along.

well i'd think he will show atleast in one episode. talk about how his pokemon doctor thing is going. it be dumb to just say he went to be a pokemon doctor then never show him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.