• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When do you think brock will return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
I can´t see where is Brock´s so-called battle skills I mean ...

Ash trusts Brock to give him advice about battles and how he trained his Pokemon. He values his advice because he knows Brock is a good Trainer. That doesn't just extend to feeding or grooming Pokemon. He knows a great deal about Pokemon Battling and strategy as well.

Like I said, Brock did not battle often, but when he did battle he was not terrible. The only real closeouts I remember him having were the Meowth Battle as you mentioned and the Battle with Molly Hale in Movie 3. He had a fair amount of victories as well, especially in Sinnoh.

Ash trusts Brock to give him advice about battles and how he trained his Pokemon. He values his advice because he knows Brock is a good Trainer. That doesn't just extend to feeding or grooming Pokemon. He knows a great deal about Pokemon Battling and strategy as well.

Like I said, Brock did not battle often, but when he did battle he was not terrible. The only real closeouts I remember him having were the Meowth Battle as you mentioned and the Battle with Molly Hale in Movie 3. He had a fair amount of victories as well, especially in Sinnoh.

Then why did he say in one of the dub episodes that a water type is weak against a fire type!? I'm kidding. Yeah, Brock is a skilled trainer. He was a gym leader so obviously his father saw him as a strong trainer if he trusted him enough to watch his gym.

Squirtle_007

He still sent a Geodude in an All-Fighting type Pokémon Tournament (¬_¬) ... and his Onix fainted against Koffing´s Tackle :confused:

DP made me sick and tired of Brock.

I became sick and tired of Brock in Clefairy and the Moon Stone actually :D

Squirtle_007

I dont understand why oshawott cant get a girl to like him hes adorable.

Because he falls in love with the wrong girls :D :
- Emolga is a b****
- Meloetta and Purrloin are not even girls
- Vanilluxe ... is not in the same egg group (Un_n)

Squirtle_007

that is true haha. u also forgot buneary who already likes pikachu. im surprised he didnt go for pacharisu.

I knew I was forgetting something XD, and that´s TYPICAL: Falling in love with a girl that already is in love with someone else, Oshawott could easily have his own teen movie with all his horny-ness :D .

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Brock isn't the ones raising them now. Forrest is.
Besides its not as if we are going to see Brock battling after his possible return.

Lol he is still Brock's pokemon, and Forrest only took care of them at the gym, I'm pretty sure Brock didn't just say **** you your his pokemon now and is never going to interact with them.

The point is that if they didn't evolve him to at least a Graveler in all the time Forrest had him, why would he evolve twice so quickly??

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
I knew I was forgetting something XD, and that´s TYPICAL: Falling in love with a girl that already is in love with someone else, Oshawott could easily have his own teen movie with all his horny-ness :D .

haha i kinda want to see episode where a pokemon falls in love with him but he doesnt feel the same way back

Status
Not open for further replies.