• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When do you think they planned on Ash winning the Alola League?

Leonhart

Imagineer
Flashyspark said:
What does it matter what Kotaku's writers say? They get paid to write about anime and video games so of course they talk about Pokemon but that doesn't make them the authority on the Pokemon anime so who cares what they think about the series whether good or bad?

I agree for the most part. I don't visit that place myself, but I think that a lot of people who might've moved on from the anime a long time ago probably do browse that site's Pokemon articles and occasionally discover information about what the anime's been doing lately. So while I wouldn't call them the authority on Pokemon information, I figure that a lot of people must've gotten first word about Satoshi's Alola League win from there.