• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When Dragons Strike Back RPG!

Burakoru

Belly Slide
493Arceus_Dragon_Dream.png

Fifty years ago, Arceus got into a ragin battle with a boy named Ronald, who wished to obtain the legendary pokemon. In this battle, Arceus lost all but his Dragon Type plate.Now, thanks to the horrid battle, Arceus thinks Dragon Types are better than any type, alongside his fellow, dragons have become stuck up, and think they're better than any other type, so, they rose up against the other pokemon, and aimed to become the strongest. Their only opponents were the ice types. So, they sent a large force task of Dragon Types with Fire-type moves, to obliterate the Ice Types, so, now, the only thing able to stop the Dragons, is extinct.
This is the part where you come in.
Ronald grew up to become a scientist, he created a super-weapon, a small box that allows several people the power to transform into specific types of pokemon. Ronald needed DNA of pokemon though, with most pokemon in hiding, Ronald could only get 3 unevolved pokemon of every type but Dragon and Ice. Now, Ronaldo has given you this prestigious power, you, a kid, because adults can't apprehend what this involves. There are choices for every pokemon, you may only become one per mission, and each mission can't take over 24 hours, or you'll be stuck in the body of that pokemon forever.
And no, you may not evolve yourself while in morph.
So what do you say? Are you in?
Spoiler:- List of types and pokemon allowed at Beginning!:

Bug: (Dan(Bronzong#1)) Yanma, Karrablast, Shelmet.
Dark: (Joshua(Anonymouss)) Poocheyana, Zorua,Murkrow.
Electric(Jade Harley(SpyroxPikachu)): Pikachu, Elecktrike, Tynamo.
Fighting(Chris(Shadow Zoroark)): Machop, Scraggy, Riolu.
Fire(Zorro Calvoni(Bekidding)): Chimchar, Pansear, Charmander.
Flying: (Joseph(Anonymouss))Starly, Ledyba, Gligar.
Ghost(Vlick Serendipity(Toobworm)): Misdreavus, Ghastly, Golett.
Grass(vosok vesselius(Lawmaster)): Treecko, Pansage, Chikorita.
Ground: (Demitris(Xbinox)) Drilbur, Sandshrew, Hippopotas.
Normal(Eileen Vinita(PurplePassion)): Rattata, Bidoof, Patrat.
Poison: (Dylan Webb(□□□□□)) Croagunk, Ekans, Venipede.
Psychic(Angeline Evenesque(Avatarsokia)): Elgyem, Meditite, Ralts.
Rock(Luaren Jenney(Loreni333)): Geodude, Onix, Roggenrola.
Steel: (Maien We’ever(Fanal!)) Aron, Mawile, Pawniard.
Water: (Ian Zekresh(VS)) Totodile, Panpour, Oshawott.
Rookies: All other Dragon Types not listed below
War Captain: Salamence
Tech Wizard: Flygon
Rookie Trainer: Kingdra
Co-commanders: Hydreigon & Dragonite
Leader: Arceus (Draco Plate Forme)

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Vlick Serendipity

Alright then, how will I do this? That relic is across the room, covered in spiders. I hate spiders. I thought, considering the relic in the dark, old house. How do I get that relic to add to my collection? If only i could use a Ghastly, if he wasn't a ball of gas, I could use a powerful golett, if he wasnt a big robot.....thing, and Misdrevus doesn't do work, she'd be like my partner..yeah. So I think I'll have to bail, and come back later. I'm going back outside! I yelled, ready to get out out of the spider filled room. When I went outside, I was blinded by the sun. Hope I don't get sun burn. I thought, Oh well, I'm wearing my hat and coat, I'm not worried. These adventures would be much easier with pokemon, especially ghost types, they're so fascinating...oh well, I'll go rest in that cave in the distance.

Last edited:

VS

they/she
Ian Zekresh
I watched as the wild Hydrigeon burned down my house with my beloved pokemon in it my parents,brother,sister and I were all safe. My dad had called a pokemon ranger to capture the insane purple pokemon. When the Pokemon ranger came to our house my pokemon were all dead. I told my dad i was going for a walk I went through the woods and i saw a mysterious cave out of curiousity i walked in to see a scientist studying about the dragon pokemon. I asked him why the dragons are so insane. The scientist said "A boy named Ronald stole all the plates exept dragon from Arceus, so Arceus has alowed the dragons to reak havect." He then asked if i would like to help him stop the dragons I said yes. He asked "Other than Ice and Dragon witch type of pokemon would you like to be" I responced water since I love to swim little did I know I was going to be on a quest i will never forget.

Last edited:

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Zorro Calvoni
I sat in my Mom's house, rocking in a chair, and sipping a cup of tea. Yes, very British, but don't expect me to say 'Ello Goven'r.' or anything like that. As I rocked, my mother entered the room. She had a smile she never had since my dad'd died, he had meant everything to her, and she obviously seemed too cheerful. "Eh, what's up mom?" I said as I sipped some of my tea. "Well, I've met a nice man at the grocery store, and he's coming here for dinner." My mother said, right away I spat out my tea in surprise. "You what?! But what about Dad!?" I blurted out in shock. "He's dead, it's been several years since that Dragon Pokemon killed him, it's by time I moved on, and you should too Zorro." My mom said as she put a hand on my shoulder. "But why some guy you met at the grocery store? You probably barely know this guy, what's his first name?" I asked skeptical, although my mom never seemed to get over Dad, she'd been trying to get me to. "His name is Richard sweety, and I don't just barely know him, we've been around each other for a few days now, and I thought it was time he met you." She said with a smile. I was shocked at how cheery a disposition my mom had, Dad had only died 2 years ago, I still wasn't over him, and I've moved many times, I've gotten used to getting over people, yet she so easily decided to see someone. I ran to my room before mom could say another word. I wasn't going to stay for when my Mom's soon to be boyfriend appeared, I hoped out the window, and headed to a cave I sometimes go to. I saw another boy there too, and a man who looked about in his early 30's. I walked to the two, and said "What are you two doing here?" with a stale tone. "Listen, I've been here many more times than you two, I practically own this cave, and I'm gonna have to ask you two to leave." I said as I stomped my foot on the ground. Then, the man said "Ah yes, Zorro Calvoni, I have seen you come here many times. You seem to know this cave just about as well as I do. We're going to need outrageous people like you to help us, we plan to stop the dragons and their rain of terror. Would you help out?" The man asked. I thought about it, first my mom, and now this? But, it was to stop the Dragons that killed my dad, so I said "Yes, now how can I help out?", "Well, decide on a type in your mind, and then both of you follow me. The man said as he left the area to a small boulder, he pushed it aside, and out came a lab with a large spherical object. I decided to be fire. To match my fiery energy and rage I had, at dragons, my mom, this man, all of it, we were lead to the sphere, and told to put our hands on it. The man said as bizarre incantation, and he told us we could transform into 1 of 3 pokemon from the type we chose per day. But with terrible side effects, stay in the form of a pokemon for over 24 hours, you're stuck in that body, and you can't evolve the pokemon you've become. I looked at my hand, and looked astounded.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I went into the cave for shelter, and saw an amazing sight! It was a kid, and he was holding a sphere, and a man was saying an incantation. I was scared by it, and ran outside.

Hold it, you can come in. Said the man.

Why should I that's freaky! I'm not coming in there! I yelled.

Don't you what to have this boys power? He asked.

Power? What power?

A power to become a pokemon type, like this young boy has just done. He said.

I eased my eyebrows. What are the catches? Are there any dangers? Will be grow a tale? not be able to breath normal air? What?

You can't stay in the pokemon body for over twenty four hours, and if you do, you're stuck in the body.

Sounds fun, what types are there?

All the types except Fire, Ice, and Dragon.

I'll take ghost, it matches me all too well.

The process began, and I put my hand on the sphere, like I was politely asked.

All right, he said, after he ended the chant, you can now transform. He said.

Yeah, but how? I asked incredulously.

VS

they/she
A few minutes had passed,I had fallen asleep at the scientist's speech. I had woken my self up and i heard him say this "The boy Ronald was me, Ian Zekresh. "Huh I thought, how did Ronald know my name." I was confused and scared that a Dragon would come and burn both me and him. Ronald then explained that I could transform into these 3 pokemon : Oshowott,Totodile,and Panpour. I reached out and grabbed my cell phone about to call the police. Ronald said "Don't believe me, eh well go into this machine" I was scared but I went through the machine" I looked at a mirror and I was an Oshowott! Ronald said that if i don't complete a mission in 24 hours I will never be able to be human again! He then stated that we can't evolve. "Huh" I said "We as in theres more people here" "Yes" Ronold said "Meet Zorro Calvoni" "Uhhh hi I'm Ian whats your name" "Zorro" he said

Last edited:

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Zorro Calvoni
I saw another boy come in, he also obtained the power to morph pokemon, and he chose Ghost type, so, as he seemed wildly surprised at this "Power", I decided to sure this guy wasn't just a lunatic, I focused my mind on a Darumaka, I began to shrink, by the time more obvious changes had started, I was about the size of a Chimchar, or Darumaka, it's hard to tell height. My eyebrows began to change, my hair turned red and began to grow down my body like weeds, my insides became hotter and hotter, I had become a Darumaka. I tried to speak, but all that came out was "Maka, maka maka." I focused my mind on what I wanted to say, and who I wanted to say it to, then, Ronald said "Yes, you are a Darumaka." I was shocked, then I figured it out, I could speak to people via thoughts, since pokemon cannot talk on their own. I began to change back and once I was human again said "That was, was, exillerating!"

VS

they/she
Ian Zekresh
I atempted to to talk to another boy that had walked in,he had chose ghost I atempted to say"I'm Ian whats your name" but it came out "Osha Oshawott" I focused and thought "Who's that kid" Ronald said "He is Vlick Serendipity "What" I thought "I guese Ronald can responce to our thought,I wonder if I can talk to someone else with the power." "Hey Zorro can you hear me" I thought to him I got a responce from him. "That is awesome" I thought to my self "My names Ian" I thought to Vlick I thought deeply "turn back to a human" "That was amazing just amazing if only i could hit on girls like that"

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Vlick Serendipity

"Oh man, I think that counts as a traumatic experience..." I thought.

"Well, let's do this, I'll try the powerful gastly, a vapor, and spirit, all of those things..it'll be cool." I said.

I focused on the pokemon gastly, the coldness that must come form being dead, the power from having no limits, being able to achieve your goals that you had while alive, having no boundaries.

It felt like my insides were disappearing, and so was my weight. I was becoming a shadow, or at least that was what it felt like. I was a gas, a vapor, it could go through walls, I tried it.

"Oh wow! This sis awesome!" I thought.

"Yes, it is!" Said the boy who turned into that Darumaka.

"We can talk?!" I aksed.

"apparently.."

"this is so awesome!" said a new voice, I didn't see him at first, he was an oshawott.

"Alright then, I'm changing back! I wnat to turn intop somethign else."

"okay!"

I turned back to normal, my face felt warm again, the blood was coursing again, I still would be wandering with the living! I was alive!

"alright then, what about a golett?"

"I felt stronger, like an automaton, a lifeless robot, ready for anything. A silent soldier, Strength coming from being made of gears, the eternal grinding of an artificial heart.

"This is amazing, I feel so strong!" I thought allowed, only it cam out as this:

Gooolll! Gooooooll!

"alright then, I'll just think to myself now." I thought, excited to rry soemthing else.

VS

they/she
Ian Zekresh
"Panpour be a Panpour" I thought "This is how a Zoura must feel"I thought "Vlick how do you like beeing able to transform into a pokemon"
"Awesome" Vlick thought
"How about you Zorro"
"AWESOME" Zorro thought back
"Ronald, we can't beat off Dragons with 3 types of pokemon who can't evolve."
"True true,but you 3 are one of many people to come" Ronald thought back
"Any girls" I asked him
"Yes" he replied
"Well then I'm good,but it will be borring if we dont go on a mission soon"
"We will have missions soon Ian"
"Good" I replied
(I wonder if my family will miss me and will they believe I transformed in to a pokemon only time will tell if they will or won't)

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Zorro
I was minding my own buisness for a few minutes, when Ronald suddenly bursted "YOU MAY NOT TELL ANYONE OF THIS!!" I was surprised. Curious, I asked "Why not?", Ronald said that if we told anyone who we were or about our powers, we would be in grave danger. Then, from behind the boulder that Ronald has moved back into place, several large thumps were heard, along with the cries of Deinos. "The dragons, they have finally found me, you three, please protect this spot. I can teleport you outside to fight them, but they can't get in!" He yelled. I decided to go Charmander for this battle. I began to shrink once more, I sprouted a tail, the tail lit up like a wildfire, my skin turned orange, I was full Charmander. I watched and waited for the others to transform also, the battle was soon to begin.(You may use any attack the pokemon you transform into has by Level Up, but please don't go crazy with powerful moves.)

VS

they/she
As Ronold told us our mission He told us not to tell any one about our amazing new abylity to turn into a pokemon of our group "Oshowott Oshowott" I thought I felt whirl pools in my stomache, waterfalls in my throat and a cool refreshing taste of water in my mouth as I shrunk down to the size of Oshowott "Those Deinos are going down" I used whirlpool on a Deino and the Deino bit me after that "Ow it bit me!!!" I thought "Back up back up Zorro help" I thought "HELP PLEASE I'M TOO WEAK"

Last edited:

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Zorro
Vlick was still getting ready, but Ian and I were out in the field, Ian had become weak, so I charged to his rescue, and used Slash on the Deino that was attacking him. That Deino turned around and Headbutted me, more Deino had appeared. So I sent out a Flame Burst at the boulder, but instead of hitting a boulder, it hit the Deinos, they all had become burned, and were running like sissies. When we heard large thumps. It was a Fraxure, he stared at us, first at me, then the screaming deinos, then Ian. He charged straight at me, I was about to attack, when two Deinos began to hold me down. I struggled to escape, but to no avail. I was trapped like a Rattata being held captive by a Glameow.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I hesitated, and put the kid who was an oshawott in danger.

"Crap, this is my fault! Never hesitate!" I thought.

I transformed into a golett, the powerful robot I needed.

A deino ran towards me, wanting to slam me!

'Alright, I decided, I'll use Shadow Punch!"

A shadow formed around my arm, my gears clanked, my body whirred as I used the move. It hit the deino straight in the chest! It hit him hard, and he fell down.

"one down, two to go.." I thought.

"Alright, now to help the oshawott kid"

"now, Mega Punch!" I roared in my head.

"the deino was circling the oshawott, it was ready to lung, when the charmander came in, and hit him with a blast of fire.

"Hey, give me a peice of the action!" The the charmander yelled.

"alright, your turn, then!" I said back.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Zorro
I broke free from the Deinos, with a small bit of help from Vlick, and used Scratch at the Faxure as he charged at me. I then fired a Smokescreen, rounded up some rope, tied up the Fraxure, and disappeared, leaving Vlick and Ian to take care of the burned Deinos.
I went into a small area, and used Thought speak. <What are you doing here? And why are you attacking that boulder? Dragon Scums!> I questioned in a deep tone. "I have no reason to harm you guys, in fact, I don't wanna be evil, it's our master's orders." He said as he shook worried. <What a load of baloni! You think I'd fall for that? Now spill!> I said as I slapped the Fraxure. "I'm serious, he yelled! His eyes began to water, and he started crying. I felt sad for the Fraxure, so I used Flamethrower on it to get him to stop bawling. I then left the room, to see all the Deinos defeated.

shadow_zoroark

Think They Saw Us?
I walked into the clearing next to the cave that I keep my supplies behind. I saw several Deino rushing off. My freind Riolu came in just after I did. He looked surprised as I did when we saw the Charmander turn into a human. "Hello I'm Zorro," The charmander boy said.
"I'm Christian... just call me Chris though" I said shaking Zorro's hand then slowly backing away.
"I've seen you wandering around here, and around the cities at night," said a scientist I just noticed.
"Yeah, so what,"
"Nothing, just come into the cave, and choose a type other than Fire, Ice, Water, Dragon, or Ghost,"
I looked at my Riolu and knew the clear choice
"Fighting type" I said quietly
"Okay just hold this orb," the scientist said as he laid a glowing orb in my hands and started mumbling something.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Zorro
A new kid had arrived, but he had a witness, a Riolu, so while he was distracted by becoming one of us, I grabbed the Riolu, tied him up aside the Fraxure, and went back as if nothing'd happened. "Since you've picked fighting, you can become a fighting type, but you can't tell anyone of your power, and if you stay in 24 hours, you're stuck in that forme. So I'd be cautious in staying in morph too long.

VS

they/she
Ian Zekresh
"Hello new guy" I said to Chris
"My name's Ian I was just wiped out by abonch of Deino"s whats your name"
"Chris"Chris replied
"I am pretty weak and can't defend my self,so I'm going to go train.
I thought deeply "Oshowott Oshowott" I went to a treadmill in the cave and ran for a few minutes. I took a brake and Zorro was transformed as a Darumakka. I coughed up water on Zorro "HEY YOU ALMOST KILLED ME" Zorro thought to me
"Sorry" I sent back
I went to the punching bags and practaced my water type and normal type moves
I acidentally destroyed the punching bag I apoligised to Ronald and he was ok with it.

shadow_zoroark

Think They Saw Us?
After a while I noticed something small and blue was missing. I looked throught the camp, and eventually transformed into another Riolu. "RIOLU,RIOLU," I called out. I searched through the camp then I went up to Zorro.

"Hey have you seen Riolu" I said
"Umm Well you see

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Zorro
Chris had figured out his Riolu was missing. "Well, you see, we can't tell anybody, that Riolu didn't see me morph, and he can't know about our plans, so I tied him up in a secret compartment I know of, and we'll release him once we have Ronald make a machine to erase his memory of you, we're also going to have to do it to all our parents, friends, everything, nobody can remember us." I said as a tear trickled down my face.