• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When Geek Marries Chic (GeekChicShipping, K)

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Author: Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Fandom: Pokemon, The Loud House, Rick and Morty

Shipping: GeekChicShipping (Clemont/Citron X Serena)

Rating: K

(count: 1,149 words)

Today was the day that Clemont E. Brown and Serena Lemieux were going to be joined together in holy matrimony.

The wedding was taking place at the Lumiose City Ritz-Carlton Hotel, which had been booked months in advance by the couple to be.

Because it was bad luck for the groom to see his bride before the wedding, Clemont and Serena booked separate rooms to stay in as a means of keeping them from seeing each other too early.

In Clemont's room, Clemont was with his best man, Rick Sanchez, and his groomsmen, Ash Ketchum, Drew Rose, Kenny Bebe, Kiawe Hale, and Sophocles Palakiko. He also invited Cilan Mills to be a groomsman, but he couldn't make it, because as I said before, no one ever leaves Twin Peaks. Ever.

Brock couldn't be a groomsman because he was busy rehearsing with Soul Power, for whom he is the male lead vocalist. Soul Power was booked to be musical entertainment at the reception.

Clemont had chosen Rick Sanchez to be his best man because it was him that showed him how to be a better inventor during an apprenticeship.

"Rick, I wouldn't be where I am as an inventor today if it wasn't for you. That's why you're my best man today. Before I met you, most of my inventions were blowing up or going haywire in some sort of fashion. Now all my inventions work without a hitch," Clemont said.

"I'm proud to be your best man, Clemont. Most of the people who know me don't regard me highly. But you are a fabulous exception. I'm so glad I'm able to find someone like you who really tolerates me. All the adventures we went on with Morty too, you never criticized me once, unlike my grandson. You were patient with me throughout everything. So congratulations on your big day, Clemont," Rick said, belching a few times throughout.

Ash said to Clemont, "so this is the scientist you apprenticed with for some time?"

Clemont said, "yes, a lot of people don't seem to like him, I don't see why, he's really a great guy."

Drew said, "I don't know anything about him to say anything."

Kenny said, "what adventures did you go on with these Rick and Morty guys?"

Kiawe said, "good question Kenny."

Sophocles said, "we'd like to know what interesting characters you met".

Clemont said, "well, we went on all sorts of adventures throughout different universes and met different creatures."

Clemont told stories of his adventures with Rick and Morty to pass time before the wedding.

Over in Serena's room, Serena was putting on her dress. In her room was the maid of honor, Clemont's younger sister Bonnie who was now 18, and several other bridesmaids.

Some of the bridesmaids were other friends of Ash: Misty Waterflower, May Maple, Dawn Diamond, Lillie McHale, Lana Kahue, and Mallow Māhoe. Iris North-Mills couldn't come for the same reasons as Cilan.

The other bridesmaids were the five oldest Loud children, second cousins of Serena on her mother's side: Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, and Lynn.

Serena said, "I got over Ash well after he left Kalos, but Clemont was the best consolation prize I could have. I'm so glad I'm marrying him today."

Bonnie said, "I'm happy you're marrying my older brother too! We're gonna be sisters-in-law!"

Misty said, "I've always wanted to attend a wedding in Kalos, it's supposed to be a very romantic region."

May said, "these second cousins of yours seem to be a little eccentric though."

Dawn said, "I can't get over how pretty you look in that dress, Serena."

Lillie said, "I can't wait to get married someday."

Lana said, "I can't believe I actually share my first name with one of your second cousins, Serena."

Mallow said, "I hope the food at the reception is as good as my restaurant's."

Lori said, "we should like, take a picture of all of us together!"

Leni said, "that is a good idea."

Luna said, "I just wish I could provide the musical entertainment, rock is so much better than R&B."

Luan said, "I could tell some jokes at the reception."

Lynn said, "no thanks Luan, we get enough of your jokes at home."

Lori said, "so how about that picture?"

Serena and all the bridesmaids, including Bonnie the maid of honor, got together, and Lori got out a camera with a stand. She set up the camera, got in the group, and after a few seconds, the camera flashed.

Clemont was now walking down to the room where the wedding was being held, the best man and groomsmen following.

Among the wedding guests were family members of the bride and groom, including Clemont's dad and Serena's mom, as well as family members of the groomsmen, Rick's family including Morty and Summer, family members of the bridesmaids including the rest of the Loud family including extended members. Lola Loud served as the flower girl.

After Clemont made his way to the altar, Serena was finally walking down the aisle, with her bridesmaids following her, including Bonnie the maid of honor.

Lola threw the flowers in the air. Catching them was none other than Morty.

The minister began to speak. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the union of Clemont E. Brown and Serena Lemieux in holy matrimony, which is an honorable estate, that is not to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently and soberly. Into this estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If anyone can show just cause why they may not be lawfully joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

No one showed any objection to the wedding of Clemont and Serena, for they all thought they were perfect for each other.

The minister continued, "Serena Lemieux, do you take Clemont E. Brown to be your lawfully-wedded husband?"

Serena said, "I do".

Then the minister said, "Clemont E. Brown, do you take Serena Lemieux to be your lawfully-wedded wife?"

Clemont said, "I do".

The minister said, "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Clemont and Serena engaged in a long, passionate kiss.

At the reception, Soul Power was playing classic R&B love songs from the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s, while everyone was enjoying food and drink, and dancing.

Rick began to give his toast to the newlywed couple. "I'd like to give a toast to the newlyweds. Clemont and Serena are the perfect couple. I had the pleasure of making Clemont my apprentice a while back so that he could be a better inventor. And it turned out great for him. Now he has a beautiful wife, and things are really looking up for him. Let's all raise our glasses for Clemont and Serena."

Everyone clapped their hands at the toast Rick gave.

This was the perfect wedding.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
The other bridesmaids were the five oldest Loud children, second cousins of Serena on her mother's side: Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, and Lynn.

Serena said, "I got over Ash well after he left Kalos, but Clemont was the best consolation prize I could have. I'm so glad I'm marrying him today."

Bonnie said, "I'm happy you're marrying my older brother too! We're gonna be sisters-in-law!"

One of my biggest pet peeves in fanfics is that dialogue is formed this way. Not to say that it' s always wrong, but when it is this repetitive, it makes a story about high emotions lose those the dramatic tension because it gets monotonous.