• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When i get bored of Diamond and Pearl...i break out my Ruby!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalladeMentor1224

You will be devoured
One day i got really bored with my diamond......... so I looked through my shelves and broke out my ruby.. now im addicted

My Team: ;259;, ;268;, ;276;, ;263;, ;290;, ;293;

Jaguar297

I'm back!
yeah, you should put it on rate my team, for 3rd generation, add items, levels, nicknames, attacks, natures and..... yeah... Here is an example, unless you don't need one:

Snorlax@ Leftovers
level 100 - Lax nature
Attacks:
Belly Drum
Sleep Talk
Rest
Headbutt

See?

-GameMaster-

→Symbol Ω Hunter←
What exactly is the point of this thread?
You should post your team in the Ingame Team section so people could rate and stuff...

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
omg i JUST started the same exact thing, diamond gets boring when u play thru it 5 times in a row...

sora247

~Ding Dong~
man ur obviously very sad if u get chuffed over ruby... anyway like other people said put it in the ingame RMT section.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.