• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

when is poketore avalible

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
if this has already been asked then plz tell me but, can poketore be gotten B4beating the E4?

mrbadboy3

StrangerDenial<-Gfaq
No only after National Dex. You would know that if you checked the Main Site first.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
how can you not beat the E4? Its easy, I think you need to boost your self esteem.

...ive never reached gym 8 in hoenn
...cant beat the E4 in FR/LG
...haven't beat E4 in G/S/C since that time in 99

so as you can see i have bad luck and will never beat shinnou's E4

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
how can you not beat the E4? Its easy, I think you need to boost your self esteem.

...ive never reached gym 8 in hoenn
...cant beat the E4 in FR/LG
...haven't beat E4 in G/S/C since that time in 99

so as you can see i have bad luck and will never beat shinnou's E4

mewfanforlife

You really just need to make sure you buy healing items and train. I got completely crushed by the E4 in LG, but that was because I didn't train enough. After some training, they were really easy.